General Anime Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

General Anime Chat

This is a Forum to talk bout anime and other stuff

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Beepadeepaderp

Go down 
+3
MasterZero
SakuraHaruno90
naoggeddon
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
SakuraHaruno90

SakuraHaruno90

Location : Ruleing over Duel Academy with my husband Jaden Yuki

Beepadeepaderp - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beepadeepaderp   Beepadeepaderp - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 1:31 am

Hey i know of a perfect way to tortue someone put them in a room with just a chair and taker he will talk and talk talk talk and probley drive the poor victum would go nuts
Back to top Go down
https://s1271.photobucket.com/albums/jj626/SakuraHaruno90/?src=wa
Titanium Titan

Titanium Titan

PostSubject: Re: Beepadeepaderp   Beepadeepaderp - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 1:34 am

Then Taker would be Deadpool (but he Hasn't had a chimichanga so thats out of the question) so the only other logical choice would be pinkie pie.
Back to top Go down
Undertaker

Undertaker

PostSubject: Re: Beepadeepaderp   Beepadeepaderp - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 1:36 am

Titanium Titan wrote:
Then Taker would be Deadpool (but he Hasn't had a chimichanga so thats out of the question) so the only other logical choice would be pinkie pie.

i will not sit here and be compared to a stupid MLP
Back to top Go down
SakuraHaruno90

SakuraHaruno90

PostSubject: Re: Beepadeepaderp   Beepadeepaderp - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 1:36 am

Nice one titan Taker is a My Little pony espically the pink ones
Back to top Go down
Titanium Titan

Titanium Titan

PostSubject: Re: Beepadeepaderp   Beepadeepaderp - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 1:38 am

Undertaker wrote:
Titanium Titan wrote:

THEN YOU WILL STAND!
*thunder*
Back to top Go down
Undertaker

Undertaker

PostSubject: Re: Beepadeepaderp   Beepadeepaderp - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 1:47 am

Titanium Titan wrote:
Undertaker wrote:
Titanium Titan wrote:

THEN YOU WILL STAND!
*thunder*

yea i dislike MLP. i dont hate it, just dislike
Back to top Go down
Titanium Titan

Titanium Titan

PostSubject: Re: Beepadeepaderp   Beepadeepaderp - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 1:49 am

Undertaker wrote:
Titanium Titan wrote:
Undertaker wrote:
Titanium Titan wrote:

THEN YOU WILL STAND!
*thunder*

That's respectable, the shows not for everyone, I'm not gonna force it on you.
Back to top Go down
Undertaker

Undertaker

PostSubject: Re: Beepadeepaderp   Beepadeepaderp - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 1:55 am

Titanium Titan wrote:
Undertaker wrote:
Titanium Titan wrote:
Undertaker wrote:
Titanium Titan wrote:

THEN YOU WILL STAND!
*thunder*

well that makes you one of the good ones. saw a good amount of bronies at the anime con back in October. one was in anime jeopardy and was the returning champ. he failed miserably xD
Back to top Go down
Titanium Titan

Titanium Titan

PostSubject: Re: Beepadeepaderp   Beepadeepaderp - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 2:00 am

Undertaker wrote:
Titanium Titan wrote:
Undertaker wrote:
Titanium Titan wrote:
Undertaker wrote:
Titanium Titan wrote:

THEN YOU WILL STAND!
*thunder*

well that makes you one of the good ones. saw a good amount of bronies at the anime con back in October. one was in anime jeopardy and was the returning champ. he failed miserably xD
Damn straight I'm one of the good ones, now Taker this question is serious...is your character violent, or alcoholic, or anything? Because I remember in your origin story you were held in an asylum for a large portion of your life and you could have developed some kinda coping system to block out the memories, I sure did Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Undertaker

Undertaker

PostSubject: Re: Beepadeepaderp   Beepadeepaderp - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 2:03 am

Titanium Titan wrote:
Undertaker wrote:
Titanium Titan wrote:
Undertaker wrote:
Titanium Titan wrote:
Undertaker wrote:
Titanium Titan wrote:

THEN YOU WILL STAND!
*thunder*

Damn straight I'm one of the good ones, now Taker this question is serious...is your character violent, or alcoholic, or anything? Because I remember in your origin story you were held in an asylum for a large portion of your life and you could have developed some kinda coping system to block out the memories, I sure did Very Happy

he can be violent, but he doesnt drink or anything. as long as you stay on his good side, youre fine. and it was a prison
Back to top Go down
Titanium Titan

Titanium Titan

PostSubject: Re: Beepadeepaderp   Beepadeepaderp - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 2:13 am

Undertaker wrote:
Titanium Titan wrote:
Undertaker wrote:
Titanium Titan wrote:
Undertaker wrote:
Titanium Titan wrote:
Undertaker wrote:
Titanium Titan wrote:

THEN YOU WILL STAND!
*thunder*

Damn straight I'm one of the good ones, now Taker this question is serious...is your
character violent, or alcoholic, or anything? Because I remember in your origin story you were held in an asylum for a large portion of your life and you could have developed some kinda coping system to block out the memories, I sure did Very Happy

he can be violent, but he doesnt drink or anything. as long as you stay on his good side, youre fine. and it was a prison

Okay prison, I'll keep it in mind, Slick noticed the anger thing and how it can easily be abused. Your emotions may also have a tie to your power, when Sakura was ...well Slick'd you got a sudden burst of power, can I make that canon?
Back to top Go down
MasterZero

MasterZero

PostSubject: Re: Beepadeepaderp   Beepadeepaderp - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 2:16 am

comparing Taker to Pinkie Pie...classic and now after last weeks episode she scares me O_o
Back to top Go down
Undertaker

Undertaker

PostSubject: Re: Beepadeepaderp   Beepadeepaderp - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 2:20 am

@titan go ahead, that sounds good to me
@luc hey dude
Back to top Go down
MasterZero

MasterZero

PostSubject: Re: Beepadeepaderp   Beepadeepaderp - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 2:22 am

not much just done taking on the battle frontier for now on pokemon silver
Back to top Go down
Titanium Titan

Titanium Titan

PostSubject: Re: Beepadeepaderp   Beepadeepaderp - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 2:24 am

Well awesome, I love this, everyone has a love interest but me :'(
ZeroxRana
CrowxKohana
Back to top Go down
MasterZero

MasterZero

PostSubject: Re: Beepadeepaderp   Beepadeepaderp - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 2:26 am

Well then get out of the titan cave and find somebody!
Back to top Go down
Titanium Titan

Titanium Titan

PostSubject: Re: Beepadeepaderp   Beepadeepaderp - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 2:27 am

....how is Rana doing?
Back to top Go down
Undertaker

Undertaker

PostSubject: Re: Beepadeepaderp   Beepadeepaderp - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 2:29 am

MasterZero wrote:

yea i should get back to challenging them sometime but ive got no motivation. i just want to beat Red and get all the Pokemon u can get once uve done that
Back to top Go down
MasterZero

MasterZero

PostSubject: Re: Beepadeepaderp   Beepadeepaderp - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 2:31 am

Undertaker wrote:
MasterZero wrote:

yea i should get back to challenging them sometime but ive got no motivation. i just want to beat Red and get all the Pokemon u can get once uve done that

I have 14 straight in the battle castle and I had to start over at the battle arcade.
Back to top Go down
SakuraHaruno90

SakuraHaruno90

PostSubject: Re: Beepadeepaderp   Beepadeepaderp - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 2:32 am

Titanium Titan wrote:
Well awesome, I love this, everyone has a love interest but me :'(
ZeroxRana
CrowxKohana

I can make u a love intreast
Back to top Go down
MasterZero

MasterZero

PostSubject: Re: Beepadeepaderp   Beepadeepaderp - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 2:33 am

Titanium Titan wrote:
....how is Rana doing?

I dont know... the sooner I get back to the fleet take out Zeta and the Galaxy King and put an end to this empire
Back to top Go down
MasterZero

MasterZero

PostSubject: Re: Beepadeepaderp   Beepadeepaderp - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 2:40 am

Undertaker wrote:
MasterZero wrote:

I started up a new file on Pokemon Heart Gold and I only have 3 pokemon so far Quilava lv 16, Sentret lv 14, and Wooper lv 12. I am planing on getting my next two in golden rod Eevee and Nidoran male which wont take long to evolve in a nidorino and then probably evolving eevee into Jolteon since I already have Umbreon and Espeon on soul silver.
Back to top Go down
Undertaker

Undertaker

PostSubject: Re: Beepadeepaderp   Beepadeepaderp - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 2:49 am

MasterZero wrote:
Undertaker wrote:
MasterZero wrote:

I have 14 straight in the battle castle and I had to start over at the battle arcade.

i think i had to start over in the Battle Castle and i kicked the arcades ass twice. the factory is the hardest one
Back to top Go down
Titanium Titan

Titanium Titan

PostSubject: Re: Beepadeepaderp   Beepadeepaderp - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 2:49 am

MasterZero wrote:
Titanium Titan wrote:
....how is Rana doing?

I dont know... the sooner I get back to the fleet take out Zeta and the Galaxy King and put an end to this empire

Zeta has plans for her...that's all I'm saying.
@Sakura It will be explained later why I'm such a hermit.
Back to top Go down
MasterZero

MasterZero

PostSubject: Re: Beepadeepaderp   Beepadeepaderp - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 2:54 am

Kind of figured that, he's going to break Zero by having Rana turn on him and then offering him full reinstatement into the empire in exchange for Rana's release. The he reveals a plan to take over the Empire and force the Galaxy King to step down and then have them rule the Empire together.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beepadeepaderp   Beepadeepaderp - Page 31 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Beepadeepaderp
Page 31 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
General Anime Chat :: Your first category :: General anime chat-
Jump to: