General Anime Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

General Anime Chat

This is a Forum to talk bout anime and other stuff

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Beepadeepaderp

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
MasterZero

MasterZero

Beepadeepaderp - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beepadeepaderp   Beepadeepaderp - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 1:57 am

I may be going out to eat with my parents tomorrow so Im still not sure
Back to top Go down
Titanium Titan

Titanium Titan

PostSubject: Re: Beepadeepaderp   Beepadeepaderp - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 2:05 am

Almost done with story ;p
Back to top Go down
Undertaker

Undertaker

PostSubject: Re: Beepadeepaderp   Beepadeepaderp - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 2:19 am

@luc alright thats cool, just let me know
@titan sounds good man, cant wait to read it
Back to top Go down
MasterZero

MasterZero

PostSubject: Re: Beepadeepaderp   Beepadeepaderp - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 2:28 am

Titanium Titan wrote:

lol my other background story is almost 2 pages long also I found the one thing the Galaxy King fears well in zeros story line anyway...
Back to top Go down
Titanium Titan

Titanium Titan

PostSubject: Re: Beepadeepaderp   Beepadeepaderp - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 2:39 am

MasterZero wrote:
Titanium Titan wrote:

lol my other background story is almost 2 pages long also I found the one thing the Galaxy King fears well in zeros story line anyway...

The Galaxy King can't fear anything, non debatable!
Back to top Go down
MasterZero

MasterZero

PostSubject: Re: Beepadeepaderp   Beepadeepaderp - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 2:47 am

Not even a race of aliens which hold the power of the stars told in legend Zero's true origin a Sentinel
Back to top Go down
Titanium Titan

Titanium Titan

PostSubject: Re: Beepadeepaderp   Beepadeepaderp - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 2:48 am

MasterZero wrote:
Not even a race of aliens which hold the power of the stars told in legend Zero's true origin a Sentinel

How do you know about the Star Sheriffs?
Back to top Go down
MasterZero

MasterZero

PostSubject: Re: Beepadeepaderp   Beepadeepaderp - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 2:52 am

Sentinels, Titan thats what we are called
Back to top Go down
Titanium Titan

Titanium Titan

PostSubject: Re: Beepadeepaderp   Beepadeepaderp - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 2:53 am

MasterZero wrote:
Sentinels, Titan thats what we are called
Well in my universe they are called Star Sheriffs, but they don't have the power of stars, they harness it.
Star Eater= Self explanatory.
Back to top Go down
MasterZero

MasterZero

PostSubject: Re: Beepadeepaderp   Beepadeepaderp - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 2:55 am

"Power of the Stars" = Aura (Zero's Universe)
Back to top Go down
Titanium Titan

Titanium Titan

PostSubject: Re: Beepadeepaderp   Beepadeepaderp - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 2:56 am

MasterZero wrote:
"Power of the Stars" = Aura (Zero's Universe)

I'll make 'em both canon.
Back to top Go down
MasterZero

MasterZero

PostSubject: Re: Beepadeepaderp   Beepadeepaderp - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 3:02 am

Well one of the last sentinels is Zero he knows but nobody not even Rana knew
Back to top Go down
Titanium Titan

Titanium Titan

PostSubject: Re: Beepadeepaderp   Beepadeepaderp - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 3:05 am

MasterZero wrote:
Well one of the last sentinels is Zero he knows but nobody not even Rana knew
Now that whole "last sentinel" thing reminds me of Dragon Ball Z with the whole Frieza and Vegeta thing. Even the whole "the one thing he fears most" is a reference to the super saiyan thing.
Back to top Go down
MasterZero

MasterZero

PostSubject: Re: Beepadeepaderp   Beepadeepaderp - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 3:06 am

Zero also has an ultimate form which I will get into later
Back to top Go down
Titanium Titan

Titanium Titan

PostSubject: Re: Beepadeepaderp   Beepadeepaderp - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 3:07 am

MasterZero wrote:

Ya see! That's what i'm talking about, the more I hear of this the more I think of Dragon Ball Z.
Back to top Go down
MasterZero

MasterZero

PostSubject: Re: Beepadeepaderp   Beepadeepaderp - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 3:10 am

Really huh...I was more inspired by the Jedi and when I heard star sheriffs i thought Green Lantern Corps
Back to top Go down
Titanium Titan

Titanium Titan

PostSubject: Re: Beepadeepaderp   Beepadeepaderp - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 3:11 am

MasterZero wrote:
Really huh...I was more inspired by the Jedi and when I heard star sheriffs i thought Green Lantern Corps
Yeah, it's a universe thing.
Marvel = Nova Corps.
DC = Green Lantern Corps.
Mine = Star Sheriffs
Back to top Go down
MasterZero

MasterZero

PostSubject: Re: Beepadeepaderp   Beepadeepaderp - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 3:14 am

Titanium Titan wrote:
MasterZero wrote:

Ya see! That's what i'm talking about, the more I hear of this the more I think of Dragon Ball Z.

Zero can only use it when near exhaustion and his Aura runs though his body he has no control over when he can use it its the sentinels last form of defense however while it grants great power the line between friend and foe is lost the user will attack anyone in their way or anything that is deemed a threat .
Back to top Go down
Titanium Titan

Titanium Titan

PostSubject: Re: Beepadeepaderp   Beepadeepaderp - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 3:16 am

MasterZero wrote:
Titanium Titan wrote:
MasterZero wrote:

Zero can only use it when near exhaustion and his Aura runs though his body he has no control over when he can use it its the sentinels last form of defense however while it grants great power the line between friend and foe is lost the user will attack anyone in their way or anything that is deemed a threat .

That's why they all are dead, after being exhausted they just kill each other.
Back to top Go down
MasterZero

MasterZero

PostSubject: Re: Beepadeepaderp   Beepadeepaderp - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 3:20 am

Actually it can be reversed only by those who "the user will forever protect" or so it says in legend, Zero has never used it nor does he know he has it the Sentinels who taught him did not tell him of this ability.
Back to top Go down
Titanium Titan

Titanium Titan

PostSubject: Re: Beepadeepaderp   Beepadeepaderp - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 3:22 am

MasterZero wrote:
Actually it can be reversed only by those who "the user will forever protect" or so it says in legend, Zero has never used it nor does he know he has it the Sentinels who taught him did not tell him of this ability.
Well if Zero has to e exhausted I may not be able to put it into the canon, in the first story alone you were beaten by Slick and Zeta, but never used this ability.
Back to top Go down
MasterZero

MasterZero

PostSubject: Re: Beepadeepaderp   Beepadeepaderp - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 3:34 am

The power is one that develops as the Sentinel grows Zero has been beaten true but as time has gone on the power grows so to be honest he wasnt strong enough to use that kind of power yet but he keeps discovering power hence the projectile cannon he built (think of how a Jedi grows they cant just already choke or throw stone walls at people they have to train Zero at this point is like a padawan he strong but he still has a lot to learn about his power)
Back to top Go down
Titanium Titan

Titanium Titan

PostSubject: Re: Beepadeepaderp   Beepadeepaderp - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 3:35 am

MasterZero wrote:
The power is one that develops as the Sentinel grows Zero has been beaten true but as time has gone on the power grows so to be honest he wasnt strong enough to use that kind of power yet but he keeps discovering power hence the projectile cannon he built (think of how a Jedi grows they cant just already choke or throw stone walls at people they have to train Zero at this point is like a padawan he strong but he still has a lot to learn about his power)

Well okay then, but this hidden power doesn't seem to be on the same tier as the Galaxy King, maybe Zeta but not the GK.
Back to top Go down
MasterZero

MasterZero

PostSubject: Re: Beepadeepaderp   Beepadeepaderp - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 3:37 am

no but it would be a challenge and the Galaxy King thinks if their is one then their is more and 2 or 3 in that state would be more then enough for him
Back to top Go down
Titanium Titan

Titanium Titan

PostSubject: Re: Beepadeepaderp   Beepadeepaderp - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 3:39 am

MasterZero wrote:
no but it would be a challenge and the Galaxy King thinks if their is one then their is more and 2 or 3 in that state would be more then enough for him

Once again, Dragon Ball Z.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beepadeepaderp   Beepadeepaderp - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Beepadeepaderp
Page 8 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next