General Anime Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

General Anime Chat

This is a Forum to talk bout anime and other stuff

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Beepadeepaderp

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
MasterZero

MasterZero

Beepadeepaderp - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beepadeepaderp   Beepadeepaderp - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 1:53 am

you really dont want zero to have a happy ending do you?
Back to top Go down
Titanium Titan

Titanium Titan

PostSubject: Re: Beepadeepaderp   Beepadeepaderp - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 1:55 am

MasterZero wrote:
you really dont want zero to have a happy ending do you?
It's not that, it's just that it will be bittersweet. These stories are dark if you haven't noticed.
Back to top Go down
MasterZero

MasterZero

PostSubject: Re: Beepadeepaderp   Beepadeepaderp - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 2:09 am

I thought of Zeta Sacrificing himself for Zero as a possible ending like he gets Rana back and Zeta gives his life for his best friend
Back to top Go down
Titanium Titan

Titanium Titan

PostSubject: Re: Beepadeepaderp   Beepadeepaderp - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 2:10 am

MasterZero wrote:
I thought of Zeta Sacrificing himself for Zero as a possible ending like he gets Rana back and Zeta gives his life for his best friend
O_o how's that log going by the way? You said youde make a second.
Back to top Go down
MasterZero

MasterZero

PostSubject: Re: Beepadeepaderp   Beepadeepaderp - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 2:12 am

my cmputer charger died on me so I didnt have access to my work for a few days I just got a new one today
Back to top Go down
Titanium Titan

Titanium Titan

PostSubject: Re: Beepadeepaderp   Beepadeepaderp - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 2:15 am

Well I'm Looking forward to reading the new one.
Back to top Go down
MasterZero

MasterZero

PostSubject: Re: Beepadeepaderp   Beepadeepaderp - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 2:24 am

great althoug its more along the lines of Zero's own little universe that I have built along with another character Commander Epsilon founder of the Imperial Scientific Academy.
Back to top Go down
Titanium Titan

Titanium Titan

PostSubject: Re: Beepadeepaderp   Beepadeepaderp - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 2:27 am

MasterZero wrote:
great althoug its more along the lines of Zero's own little universe that I have built along with another character Commander Epsilon founder of the Imperial Scientific Academy.
Still interesting to read, let's me read someone elses writing style.
Back to top Go down
Undertaker

Undertaker

PostSubject: Re: Beepadeepaderp   Beepadeepaderp - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 2:28 am

just had some fun duels against Kris
Back to top Go down
Titanium Titan

Titanium Titan

PostSubject: Re: Beepadeepaderp   Beepadeepaderp - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 2:31 am

Undertaker wrote:
Had to defend my teacher while you were gone.
Back to top Go down
Undertaker

Undertaker

PostSubject: Re: Beepadeepaderp   Beepadeepaderp - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 2:33 am

Titanium Titan wrote:
Undertaker wrote:

yea i was reading over that a bit, glad you were so passionate to defend him. there was much more to it than Prod was saying
Back to top Go down
Titanium Titan

Titanium Titan

PostSubject: Re: Beepadeepaderp   Beepadeepaderp - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 2:34 am

Undertaker wrote:
Titanium Titan wrote:
Undertaker wrote:

yea i was reading over that a bit, glad you were so passionate to defend him. there was much more to it than Prod was saying
I know...that's why I was unmovable.
Back to top Go down
Undertaker

Undertaker

PostSubject: Re: Beepadeepaderp   Beepadeepaderp - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 2:36 am

Titanium Titan wrote:
Undertaker wrote:
Titanium Titan wrote:
Undertaker wrote:

i had White prove himself, i tortured him to have him get that. he was so pissed when i kicked his ass in the first graduation match
Back to top Go down
Titanium Titan

Titanium Titan

PostSubject: Re: Beepadeepaderp   Beepadeepaderp - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 2:39 am

Undertaker wrote:
Titanium Titan wrote:
Undertaker wrote:
Titanium Titan wrote:
Undertaker wrote:

i had White prove himself, i tortured him to have him get that. he was so pissed when i kicked his ass in the first graduation match
That's why I consider him on the same level of Koji. Prod I mean...
Back to top Go down
MasterZero

MasterZero

PostSubject: Re: Beepadeepaderp   Beepadeepaderp - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 2:41 am

Titanium Titan wrote:
MasterZero wrote:

ok I still need to do alot of work on it plus I now have a new class so I dont have much time and I will be busy this weekend with my cousin so I dont know when I will get to it

why is that troll still there honestly all he does is insult people
Back to top Go down
Titanium Titan

Titanium Titan

PostSubject: Re: Beepadeepaderp   Beepadeepaderp - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 2:43 am

Because there is money to be had.
Back to top Go down
MasterZero

MasterZero

PostSubject: Re: Beepadeepaderp   Beepadeepaderp - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 2:46 am

honestly Taker needs to get rid of him all he does is start arguments its sad really
Back to top Go down
Undertaker

Undertaker

PostSubject: Re: Beepadeepaderp   Beepadeepaderp - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 2:48 am

MasterZero wrote:
Titanium Titan wrote:
MasterZero wrote:

ok I still need to do alot of work on it plus I now have a new class so I dont have much time and I will be busy this weekend with my cousin so I dont know when I will get to it

why is that troll still there honestly all he does is insult people

i cant get rid of him. hes like a pimple, you pop it and it grows back twice as big. the more i fight him, the more he fights back. its not worth it
Back to top Go down
Titanium Titan

Titanium Titan

PostSubject: Re: Beepadeepaderp   Beepadeepaderp - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 2:51 am

Be careful of what you say Zero, Kris is a narc.
Back to top Go down
MasterZero

MasterZero

PostSubject: Re: Beepadeepaderp   Beepadeepaderp - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 2:56 am

forget it...anyway im going back to watching spoony do a Final Fantasy X-2/ X review because those games are awful the only bad ones out of the series out side of XII also I cant wait for the 3 stooges movie

I honestly dont care Titan I really dont
Back to top Go down
Undertaker

Undertaker

PostSubject: Re: Beepadeepaderp   Beepadeepaderp - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 2:56 am

well theres nothing i can do against Prod, all i can do is maintain the status quo
Back to top Go down
Titanium Titan

Titanium Titan

PostSubject: Re: Beepadeepaderp   Beepadeepaderp - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 2:59 am

MasterZero wrote:
forget it...anyway im going back to watching spoony do a Final Fantasy X-2/ X review because those games are awful the only bad ones out of the series out side of XII also I cant wait for the 3 stooges movie

Zero, bronies are the perfect counter to trolls, love and tolerance is like anthrax to them.
Back to top Go down
MasterZero

MasterZero

PostSubject: Re: Beepadeepaderp   Beepadeepaderp - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 3:02 am

Indeed Trolls will turn on each given the chance on the other hand we have the heard.
Back to top Go down
Undertaker

Undertaker

PostSubject: Re: Beepadeepaderp   Beepadeepaderp - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 3:03 am

MasterZero wrote:

ah yes FF X, the only FF game ive played lol. im gonna love to see that 3 Stooges movie
Back to top Go down
Titanium Titan

Titanium Titan

PostSubject: Re: Beepadeepaderp   Beepadeepaderp - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 3:04 am

MasterZero wrote:
Indeed Trolls will turn on each given the chance on the other hand we have the heard.
That logic has been proven too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beepadeepaderp   Beepadeepaderp - Page 37 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Beepadeepaderp
Page 37 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next