General Anime Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

General Anime Chat

This is a Forum to talk bout anime and other stuff

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Beepadeepaderp

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Undertaker

Undertaker

Beepadeepaderp - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beepadeepaderp   Beepadeepaderp - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 2:44 am

MasterZero wrote:
wow no 3 stooges or Simpsons the heck man you like Mat Groenings later work but not his original work Futurama and the Simpsons have really the same sense of humor so im confused about this whole thing

i would guess its the settings really. since we know Titan is a sci-fi kind of guy, Futurama is right up his ally, being that it takes place in the future
Back to top Go down
Titanium Titan

Titanium Titan

PostSubject: Re: Beepadeepaderp   Beepadeepaderp - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 2:45 am

Undertaker wrote:
MasterZero wrote:
wow no 3 stooges or Simpsons the heck man you like Mat Groenings later work but not his original work Futurama and the Simpsons have really the same sense of humor so im confused about this whole thing

i would guess its the settings really. since we know Titan is a sci-fi kind of guy, Futurama is right up his ally, being that it takes place in the future
Ding ding ding someone gets it.
Back to top Go down
Undertaker

Undertaker

PostSubject: Re: Beepadeepaderp   Beepadeepaderp - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 2:48 am

Titanium Titan wrote:
Undertaker wrote:
MasterZero wrote:

i watch for the characters, Fry, Leela and all them are just awesome, especially Bender. honestly i dont watch Simpsons, American Dad or Family Guy that much anymore and just stick to South Park and the like
Back to top Go down
Titanium Titan

Titanium Titan

PostSubject: Re: Beepadeepaderp   Beepadeepaderp - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 2:49 am

Undertaker wrote:
Titanium Titan wrote:
Undertaker wrote:
MasterZero wrote:

i watch for the characters, Fry, Leela and all them are just awesome, especially Bender. honestly i dont watch Simpsons, American Dad or Family Guy that much anymore and just stick to South Park and the like
DO the Bender, Do the Bender! Best dance ever.
Back to top Go down
MasterZero

MasterZero

PostSubject: Re: Beepadeepaderp   Beepadeepaderp - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 2:53 am

Well then your both missing out big time the Simpsons is the longest running animated series and it has some great moments becuase lets face it Mat clearly cares more about the Simpsons than Futrama, plus Seth McFarlane is just a great writer.Not to mention Family Guy got Seth Green a huge career off of Family Guy he made Robot Chicken which I dont watch anymore he is also the voice actor in the Mass Effect series he voices Joker.

Last edited by MasterZero on Thu Mar 29, 2012 2:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Undertaker

Undertaker

PostSubject: Re: Beepadeepaderp   Beepadeepaderp - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 2:54 am

Titanium Titan wrote:
Undertaker wrote:
Titanium Titan wrote:
Undertaker wrote:
MasterZero wrote:

DO the Bender, Do the Bender! Best dance ever.

rofl i know right? that Bender is one awesome guy, hes totally not blackmailing me to say good things about him
Back to top Go down
Titanium Titan

Titanium Titan

PostSubject: Re: Beepadeepaderp   Beepadeepaderp - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 2:55 am

MasterZero wrote:
Well then your both missing out big time the Simpsons is the longest running animated series Seth McFarlane is just a great writer. plus Seth Green got a huge career off of Family Guy he made Robot Chicken which I dont watch anymore he is also the voice actor in the Mass Effect series he voices Joker the pilot of the SSV-2 "Normandy"

I know the statistics....
Back to top Go down
Undertaker

Undertaker

PostSubject: Re: Beepadeepaderp   Beepadeepaderp - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 2:57 am

MasterZero wrote:
Well then your both missing out big time the Simpsons is the longest running animated series Seth McFarlane is just a great writer. plus Seth Green got a huge career off of Family Guy he made Robot Chicken which I dont watch anymore he is also the voice actor in the Mass Effect series he voices Joker the pilot of the SSV-2 "Normandy"

i liked the Simpsons back in the day, but its kinda lost its touch over the years. Family Guy is good in its own right but i never see when the new episodes are on and im sick of the old ones. ill watch Robot Chicken from time to time as well
Back to top Go down
SakuraHaruno90

SakuraHaruno90

Location : Ruleing over Duel Academy with my husband Jaden Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Beepadeepaderp   Beepadeepaderp - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 2:58 am

MasterZero wrote:

i know and i like the simpsons too but the longest running Regular Telvision show started on January 11, 1993 And it Still going Strong to this day and has 18 Seasons Can anyone figure out what it is

Back to top Go down
https://s1271.photobucket.com/albums/jj626/SakuraHaruno90/?src=wa
MasterZero

MasterZero

PostSubject: Re: Beepadeepaderp   Beepadeepaderp - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 3:06 am

Actually Sakura it first aired on December 17th 1989 and last year celebrated its 23rd season.
Back to top Go down
Undertaker

Undertaker

PostSubject: Re: Beepadeepaderp   Beepadeepaderp - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 3:11 am

MasterZero wrote:
Actually Sakura it first aired on December 17th 1989 and last year celebrated its 23rd season.

shes talking about a different show. the longest running weekly show on tv started when she said
Back to top Go down
Titanium Titan

Titanium Titan

PostSubject: Re: Beepadeepaderp   Beepadeepaderp - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 3:12 am

Next 2 stories are the season finale.
Back to top Go down
SakuraHaruno90

SakuraHaruno90

PostSubject: Re: Beepadeepaderp   Beepadeepaderp - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 3:17 am

Thats cool
Back to top Go down
Undertaker

Undertaker

PostSubject: Re: Beepadeepaderp   Beepadeepaderp - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 3:19 am

Titanium Titan wrote:
Next 2 stories are the season finale.

sounds sweet
Back to top Go down
Titanium Titan

Titanium Titan

PostSubject: Re: Beepadeepaderp   Beepadeepaderp - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 3:21 am

There may be an epilogue just to make it an even 10 stories.
Back to top Go down
Undertaker

Undertaker

PostSubject: Re: Beepadeepaderp   Beepadeepaderp - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 3:25 am

Titanium Titan wrote:

that would make sense
Back to top Go down
Titanium Titan

Titanium Titan

PostSubject: Re: Beepadeepaderp   Beepadeepaderp - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 3:29 am

Undertaker wrote:
Titanium Titan wrote:

that would make sense
Ima need everyone at full power so if there is any kind of secret ability tell me and i'll see if it fits in canon.
Me: Not at all.
Crow: Eyepatch(?) blocks full power.
Kohana: Probably
Zero: Aura related(?)
Back to top Go down
MasterZero

MasterZero

PostSubject: Re: Beepadeepaderp   Beepadeepaderp - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 3:35 am

That sounds good Titan.

Aura Storm: Energy collected and released into a powerful energy beam if not hit can cause EMP damage to machines and magnetic effects to metal element

Back to top Go down
Undertaker

Undertaker

PostSubject: Re: Beepadeepaderp   Beepadeepaderp - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 3:37 am

Titanium Titan wrote:
Undertaker wrote:
Titanium Titan wrote:

that would make sense
Ima need everyone at full power so if there is any kind of secret ability tell me and i'll see if it fits in canon.

well im not like Kenpachi, the eyepatch actually covers a missing eye
Back to top Go down
Titanium Titan

Titanium Titan

PostSubject: Re: Beepadeepaderp   Beepadeepaderp - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 3:38 am

Undertaker wrote:
Titanium Titan wrote:
Undertaker wrote:
Titanium Titan wrote:

that would make sense

well im not like Kenpachi, the eyepatch actually covers a missing eye
Who?
Back to top Go down
Titanium Titan

Titanium Titan

PostSubject: Re: Beepadeepaderp   Beepadeepaderp - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 3:41 am

MasterZero wrote:
That sounds good Titan.

Aura Storm: Energy collected and released into a powerful energy beam if not hit can cause EMP damage to machines and magnetic effects to metal element

You used that in your second fight against Slick, to add the second part would be conflicting canon because my armor was fine after you used it.
Other than that i'll keep it in.
Back to top Go down
SakuraHaruno90

SakuraHaruno90

PostSubject: Re: Beepadeepaderp   Beepadeepaderp - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 3:41 am

Seeing that you guys didnt figure out my question

the longest running Regular Telvision show started on January 11, 1993 And it Still going Strong to this day and has 18 Seasons Can anyone figure out what it is

And the answers is

Spoiler:

WWE MONDAY NIGHT RAW

Beginning as WWF Monday Night Raw, the program first aired on January 11, 1993
Back to top Go down
MasterZero

MasterZero

PostSubject: Re: Beepadeepaderp   Beepadeepaderp - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 3:42 am

can I give Zero the Kiao-ken?

I thought that was Aura Repulse...
Back to top Go down
Titanium Titan

Titanium Titan

PostSubject: Re: Beepadeepaderp   Beepadeepaderp - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 3:44 am

MasterZero wrote:
can I give Zero the Kiao-ken?

I thought that was Aura Repulse...
I still have the notes I took when I first made the story, it was called aura storm :/
What's Kiao-Ken?
Back to top Go down
MasterZero

MasterZero

PostSubject: Re: Beepadeepaderp   Beepadeepaderp - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 3:46 am

SakuraHaruno90 wrote:
Seeing that you guys didnt figure out my question

the longest running Regular Telvision show started on January 11, 1993 And it Still going Strong to this day and has 18 Seasons Can anyone figure out what it is

And the answers is

Spoiler:

WWE MONDAY NIGHT RAW

Beginning as WWF Monday Night Raw, the program first aired on January 11, 1993

I knew that and really I would think Law and Order the orignal it was on from 1990 to 2010, 20 years raw has only been on for 19 years

Oh well then I will just rename it Aura Cannon
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beepadeepaderp   Beepadeepaderp - Page 24 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Beepadeepaderp
Page 24 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next