General Anime Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

General Anime Chat

This is a Forum to talk bout anime and other stuff

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Beepadeepaderp

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Titanium Titan

Titanium Titan

Beepadeepaderp - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beepadeepaderp   Beepadeepaderp - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 3:39 am

MasterZero wrote:
Titanium Titan wrote:
MasterZero wrote:
Titanium Titan wrote:
MasterZero wrote:
please, barrel rollin through blaster fire from enemy ships weaving in and out through a fleet of ships cutting back to a ground battle with equally high stakes, then going in like Rambo into the hanger of the enemy command ship = star wars. all your missing is the trench run to punch it home with a last second win for the hero's
Ah, I see.

and there you go
I'm serious about the merciful thing though, at times like that I don't have time for crap.

Ok your counting your chickens before they hatch...your overconfidence will be your downfall 2 on1 is still uneven put a commander and general both hardened war hero's by they way you keep calling Zeta old he's only 27...
An age was never established for Zeta so he's in his late 30's.
Back to top Go down
MasterZero

MasterZero

PostSubject: Re: Beepadeepaderp   Beepadeepaderp - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 3:44 am

Titanium Titan wrote:
MasterZero wrote:
Titanium Titan wrote:
MasterZero wrote:
Titanium Titan wrote:
MasterZero wrote:
please, barrel rollin through blaster fire from enemy ships weaving in and out through a fleet of ships cutting back to a ground battle with equally high stakes, then going in like Rambo into the hanger of the enemy command ship = star wars. all your missing is the trench run to punch it home with a last second win for the hero's
Ah, I see.

and there you go
I'm serious about the merciful thing though, at times like that I don't have time for crap.

Ok your counting your chickens before they hatch...your overconfidence will be your downfall 2 on1 is still uneven put a commander and general both hardened war hero's by they way you keep calling Zeta old he's only 27...

Fine still doesnt make up the fact he's more powerful then you have made him out to be this whole time he's been testing you.
Back to top Go down
Titanium Titan

Titanium Titan

PostSubject: Re: Beepadeepaderp   Beepadeepaderp - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 3:46 am

MasterZero wrote:
Titanium Titan wrote:
MasterZero wrote:
Titanium Titan wrote:
MasterZero wrote:
Titanium Titan wrote:
MasterZero wrote:
Ah, I see.

and there you go

Fine still doesnt make up the fact he's more powerful then you have made him out to be this whole time he's been testing you.
Galactic Helmet, doesn't matter how strong he is when I could tear him open from the inside with it. Besides, he's such a push over...
Back to top Go down
MasterZero

MasterZero

PostSubject: Re: Beepadeepaderp   Beepadeepaderp - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 4:04 am

The empire has details now on everything you have any upgrades were scanned by the empire and Zeta's speices is immune to all mental and physical damage combine that with powers not yet shown and the true power of Aura and your done you get god powers i get god powers nothing about Zeta has been revealed only that he has command of this mission and mech units and weapon and age
Back to top Go down
Titanium Titan

Titanium Titan

PostSubject: Re: Beepadeepaderp   Beepadeepaderp - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 4:10 am

MasterZero wrote:
The empire has details now on everything you have any upgrades were scanned by the empire and Zeta's speices is immune to all mental and physical damage combine that with powers not yet shown and the true power of Aura and your done you get god powers i get god powers nothing about Zeta has been revealed only that he has command of this mission and mech units and weapon and age
Mental and Physical? Is he a friggin lump of clay?
In any case the physical part can't be canon seeing as he had physical injuries after fighting me and getting hit by you.
Back to top Go down
MasterZero

MasterZero

PostSubject: Re: Beepadeepaderp   Beepadeepaderp - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 4:16 am

Titanium Titan wrote:
MasterZero wrote:

His planet has a high field of gravity over time he species adapted to it over thousands of years and soon gained immense mental and physical strength enough to gain accelerated healing abilities and an immunity to illness standing at 6 ft tall he also has sensors on the side of his head which can detect and negate any attempt at a mental breakdown caused by enemies it was used as a defense against predators a long time ago and still works so such an attack would be rather pointless
Back to top Go down
Titanium Titan

Titanium Titan

PostSubject: Re: Beepadeepaderp   Beepadeepaderp - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 4:19 am

MasterZero wrote:
Titanium Titan wrote:
MasterZero wrote:

His planet has a high field of gravity over time he species adapted to it over thousands of years and soon gained immense mental and physical strength enough to gain accelerated healing abilities and an immunity to illness standing at 6 ft tall he also has sensors on the side of his head which can detect and negate any attempt at a mental breakdown caused by enemies it was used as a defense against predators a long time ago and still works so such an attack would be rather pointless
Mental sure (It's not like any of us use those kind of attacks) as for the physical read the edit. You should tell me all this before he gets introduced because his healing thing can't be canon either since he still had bruises after the attack on my base.
Back to top Go down
MasterZero

MasterZero

PostSubject: Re: Beepadeepaderp   Beepadeepaderp - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 4:31 am

Titanium Titan wrote:
MasterZero wrote:
Titanium Titan wrote:
MasterZero wrote:

Mental sure (It's not like any of us use those kind of attacks) as for the physical read the edit. You should tell me all this before he gets introduced because his healing thing can't be canon either since he still had bruises after the attack on my base.

so he spiecies whole thing about their superhuman strength which the gauntlets clearly amplify is out...wow.
Back to top Go down
Titanium Titan

Titanium Titan

PostSubject: Re: Beepadeepaderp   Beepadeepaderp - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 4:35 am

MasterZero wrote:
Titanium Titan wrote:
MasterZero wrote:
Titanium Titan wrote:
MasterZero wrote:

so he spiecies whole thing about their superhuman strength which the gauntlets clearly amplify is out...wow.
That's easily able to put into the canon, if he hasn't used his full power as you claim it would be easy to put in. Don't be like that. I just can't add something that is easily countered by something.
Back to top Go down
MasterZero

MasterZero

PostSubject: Re: Beepadeepaderp   Beepadeepaderp - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 4:39 am

Titanium Titan wrote:
MasterZero wrote:
Titanium Titan wrote:
MasterZero wrote:
Titanium Titan wrote:
MasterZero wrote:

That's easily able to put into the canon, if he hasn't used his full power as you claim it would be easy to put in. Don't be like that. I just can't add something that is easily countered by something.

my interpretation of the fight with slick a few chapters ago lol

Us= Arthur Slick = Black Knight
Back to top Go down
Titanium Titan

Titanium Titan

PostSubject: Re: Beepadeepaderp   Beepadeepaderp - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 4:40 am

The one where we all got beat?
Back to top Go down
MasterZero

MasterZero

PostSubject: Re: Beepadeepaderp   Beepadeepaderp - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 4:44 am

no the one were he got pwned chapter 2 or 3
Back to top Go down
Titanium Titan

Titanium Titan

PostSubject: Re: Beepadeepaderp   Beepadeepaderp - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 4:45 am

MasterZero wrote:
no the one were he got pwned chapter 2 or 3
Sneak attacks only work once Zero, your aura attacks didn't work on him afterwards.
Back to top Go down
MasterZero

MasterZero

PostSubject: Re: Beepadeepaderp   Beepadeepaderp - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 4:48 am

well im off to bed goodnight
Back to top Go down
Titanium Titan

Titanium Titan

PostSubject: Re: Beepadeepaderp   Beepadeepaderp - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 4:59 am

I'm gonna keep typing.
Back to top Go down
SakuraHaruno90

SakuraHaruno90

Location : Ruleing over Duel Academy with my husband Jaden Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Beepadeepaderp   Beepadeepaderp - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 2:03 pm

Hey everyone hey Titan I figured out how to make a shortcut to the thread on it iPod Just Hit the button that has the arrow Next to the forward button and hit Add to home screen and there u go

and i did find a pic of my ipod its not the best

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
https://s1271.photobucket.com/albums/jj626/SakuraHaruno90/?src=wa
Titanium Titan

Titanium Titan

PostSubject: Re: Beepadeepaderp   Beepadeepaderp - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 5:21 pm

SakuraHaruno90 wrote:
Hey everyone hey Titan I figured out how to make a shortcut to the thread on it iPod Just Hit the button that has the arrow Next to the forward button and hit Add to home screen and there u go

and i did find a pic of my ipod its not the best

Spoiler:
Or I can just bookmark the forum page.
Thanks for the suggestion though.
Back to top Go down
SakuraHaruno90

SakuraHaruno90

Location : Ruleing over Duel Academy with my husband Jaden Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Beepadeepaderp   Beepadeepaderp - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 5:47 pm

Your welcome whata think of my ipod
Back to top Go down
https://s1271.photobucket.com/albums/jj626/SakuraHaruno90/?src=wa
Titanium Titan

Titanium Titan

PostSubject: Re: Beepadeepaderp   Beepadeepaderp - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 6:02 pm

SakuraHaruno90 wrote:
Your welcome whata think of my ipod
It's shiny and looks clean.
Back to top Go down
Titanium Titan

Titanium Titan

PostSubject: Re: Beepadeepaderp   Beepadeepaderp - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 7:06 pm

Halfway done with the Story...
Back to top Go down
Undertaker

Undertaker

PostSubject: Re: Beepadeepaderp   Beepadeepaderp - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 8:01 pm

hey luc, i was thinking we could hang out next thursday. that way we dont have to worry about school cause the semesters over
Back to top Go down
Titanium Titan

Titanium Titan

PostSubject: Re: Beepadeepaderp   Beepadeepaderp - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 9:34 pm

Alright, dinner time, i'm gonna stop typing and play some video games son.
Back to top Go down
MasterZero

MasterZero

PostSubject: Re: Beepadeepaderp   Beepadeepaderp - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 11:05 pm

Undertaker wrote:
hey luc, i was thinking we could hang out next thursday. that way we dont have to worry about school cause the semesters over

Next Thurs i have got.....nothing ok sounds good
Back to top Go down
MasterZero

MasterZero

PostSubject: Re: Beepadeepaderp   Beepadeepaderp - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 11:08 pm

Titanium Titan wrote:
Alright, dinner time, i'm gonna stop typing and play some video games son.

I just finished my Final Project which is due tomorrow Procrastination FTW! Except im tired...very tired
Back to top Go down
Undertaker

Undertaker

PostSubject: Re: Beepadeepaderp   Beepadeepaderp - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 11:16 pm

MasterZero wrote:
Undertaker wrote:

Next Thurs i have got.....nothing ok sounds good

alright, see u then
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beepadeepaderp   Beepadeepaderp - Page 26 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Beepadeepaderp
Page 26 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next