General Anime Chat

This is a Forum to talk bout anime and other stuff
 
HomeHome  Calendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share
 

 Beepadeepaderp

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Undertaker

Undertaker

Posts : 1267
Join date : 2012-01-16
Age : 28

Beepadeepaderp - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beepadeepaderp   Beepadeepaderp - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 2:02 am

Titanium Titan wrote:
Undertaker wrote:
Titanium Titan wrote:
Undertaker wrote:
finally got the chance to read over the new story, very interesting. i love the "no time for character development" and "barrel rolls" parts, hilarious
T.A.I. Plays a lot of Starfox...

lol i could tell
The whole character development thing was pretty much random but in hindsight it was good to put in.

id say so, its a hint at future backstory
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Titanium Titan

Titanium Titan

Posts : 2245
Join date : 2012-01-16
Age : 23
Location : Titan City

Beepadeepaderp - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beepadeepaderp   Beepadeepaderp - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 2:09 am

Undertaker wrote:
Titanium Titan wrote:
Undertaker wrote:
Titanium Titan wrote:
Undertaker wrote:
finally got the chance to read over the new story, very interesting. i love the "no time for character development" and "barrel rolls" parts, hilarious
T.A.I. Plays a lot of Starfox...

lol i could tell
The whole character development thing was pretty much random but in hindsight it was good to put in.

id say so, its a hint at future backstory
Save it for season 2
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Undertaker

Undertaker

Posts : 1267
Join date : 2012-01-16
Age : 28

Beepadeepaderp - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beepadeepaderp   Beepadeepaderp - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 2:19 am

Titanium Titan wrote:
Undertaker wrote:
Titanium Titan wrote:
Undertaker wrote:
Titanium Titan wrote:
Undertaker wrote:
finally got the chance to read over the new story, very interesting. i love the "no time for character development" and "barrel rolls" parts, hilarious
T.A.I. Plays a lot of Starfox...

lol i could tell
The whole character development thing was pretty much random but in hindsight it was good to put in.

id say so, its a hint at future backstory
Save it for season 2

well yes, thats what i meant by future
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Titanium Titan

Titanium Titan

Posts : 2245
Join date : 2012-01-16
Age : 23
Location : Titan City

Beepadeepaderp - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beepadeepaderp   Beepadeepaderp - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 2:24 am

So next story may not be the end, it may be a 3 parter. Even if we finished our business in the frigates the fighting on Earth will go on and we all will have to go down there and finish it. Then again we may not, the Vault of Apocalypse holds technology which makes my armor look like a rock. There are just so many factors to consider even I am not sure how this will play out.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Undertaker

Undertaker

Posts : 1267
Join date : 2012-01-16
Age : 28

Beepadeepaderp - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beepadeepaderp   Beepadeepaderp - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 2:51 am

Titanium Titan wrote:
So next story may not be the end, it may be a 3 parter. Even if we finished our business in the frigates the fighting on Earth will go on and we all will have to go down there and finish it. Then again we may not, the Vault of Apocalypse holds technology which makes my armor look like a rock. There are just so many factors to consider even I am not sure how this will play out.

thats pretty bad when youre the guy writing this stuff and even u dont know where its going
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Titanium Titan

Titanium Titan

Posts : 2245
Join date : 2012-01-16
Age : 23
Location : Titan City

Beepadeepaderp - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beepadeepaderp   Beepadeepaderp - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 3:13 am

Undertaker wrote:
Titanium Titan wrote:
So next story may not be the end, it may be a 3 parter. Even if we finished our business in the frigates the fighting on Earth will go on and we all will have to go down there and finish it. Then again we may not, the Vault of Apocalypse holds technology which makes my armor look like a rock. There are just so many factors to consider even I am not sure how this will play out.

thats pretty bad when youre the guy writing this stuff and even u dont know where its going
Well it's obvious I know how it well end but whats in the middle is mysterious, there's just so many possibilities to think of.
Like the blood Jericho for example, there are many possibilities for how it affects you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Undertaker

Undertaker

Posts : 1267
Join date : 2012-01-16
Age : 28

Beepadeepaderp - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beepadeepaderp   Beepadeepaderp - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 3:17 am

well its time for bed, night people
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Undertaker

Undertaker

Posts : 1267
Join date : 2012-01-16
Age : 28

Beepadeepaderp - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beepadeepaderp   Beepadeepaderp - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 3:38 pm

hey people
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SakuraHaruno90

SakuraHaruno90

Posts : 1060
Join date : 2012-01-16
Age : 29
Location : Ruleing over Duel Academy with my husband Jaden Yuki

Beepadeepaderp - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beepadeepaderp   Beepadeepaderp - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 4:31 pm

Hey everyone i just read over the current Chapter and its very good so titan how did u get that new armor and does WW 3 mean world war 3
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://s1271.photobucket.com/albums/jj626/SakuraHaruno90/?src=wa
Titanium Titan

Titanium Titan

Posts : 2245
Join date : 2012-01-16
Age : 23
Location : Titan City

Beepadeepaderp - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beepadeepaderp   Beepadeepaderp - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 6:20 pm

SakuraHaruno90 wrote:
Hey everyone i just read over the current Chapter and its very good so titan how did u get that new armor and does WW 3 mean world war 3
WW3 does mean World War 3 and me getting the galaxy helmet will be explained next story.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SakuraHaruno90

SakuraHaruno90

Posts : 1060
Join date : 2012-01-16
Age : 29
Location : Ruleing over Duel Academy with my husband Jaden Yuki

Beepadeepaderp - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beepadeepaderp   Beepadeepaderp - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 6:45 pm

Titanium Titan wrote:
SakuraHaruno90 wrote:
Hey everyone i just read over the current Chapter and its very good so titan how did u get that new armor and does WW 3 mean world war 3
WW3 does mean World War 3 and me getting the galaxy helmet will be explained next story.

what are u doing titan
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://s1271.photobucket.com/albums/jj626/SakuraHaruno90/?src=wa
Titanium Titan

Titanium Titan

Posts : 2245
Join date : 2012-01-16
Age : 23
Location : Titan City

Beepadeepaderp - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beepadeepaderp   Beepadeepaderp - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 7:00 pm

SakuraHaruno90 wrote:
Titanium Titan wrote:
SakuraHaruno90 wrote:
Hey everyone i just read over the current Chapter and its very good so titan how did u get that new armor and does WW 3 mean world war 3
WW3 does mean World War 3 and me getting the galaxy helmet will be explained next story.

what are u doing titan
Well I was at another college today, so now I'm just relaxing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SakuraHaruno90

SakuraHaruno90

Posts : 1060
Join date : 2012-01-16
Age : 29
Location : Ruleing over Duel Academy with my husband Jaden Yuki

Beepadeepaderp - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beepadeepaderp   Beepadeepaderp - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 7:05 pm

Same goes for me im just helping taker with his paper
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://s1271.photobucket.com/albums/jj626/SakuraHaruno90/?src=wa
Titanium Titan

Titanium Titan

Posts : 2245
Join date : 2012-01-16
Age : 23
Location : Titan City

Beepadeepaderp - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beepadeepaderp   Beepadeepaderp - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 7:11 pm

SakuraHaruno90 wrote:
Same goes for me im just helping taker with his paper
Just tell him to include bacon to his paper and it will be fine.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SakuraHaruno90

SakuraHaruno90

Posts : 1060
Join date : 2012-01-16
Age : 29
Location : Ruleing over Duel Academy with my husband Jaden Yuki

Beepadeepaderp - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beepadeepaderp   Beepadeepaderp - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 7:13 pm

Titanium Titan wrote:
SakuraHaruno90 wrote:
Same goes for me im just helping taker with his paper
Just tell him to include bacon to his paper and it will be fine.

lol thats not gonna help
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://s1271.photobucket.com/albums/jj626/SakuraHaruno90/?src=wa
Titanium Titan

Titanium Titan

Posts : 2245
Join date : 2012-01-16
Age : 23
Location : Titan City

Beepadeepaderp - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beepadeepaderp   Beepadeepaderp - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 7:15 pm

SakuraHaruno90 wrote:
Titanium Titan wrote:
SakuraHaruno90 wrote:
Same goes for me im just helping taker with his paper
Just tell him to include bacon to his paper and it will be fine.

lol thats not gonna help
Yes it will, bacon helps all troubles.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Titanium Titan

Titanium Titan

Posts : 2245
Join date : 2012-01-16
Age : 23
Location : Titan City

Beepadeepaderp - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beepadeepaderp   Beepadeepaderp - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 10:14 pm

Okay! Time...to start....the second part of closure will happen, i'm looking forward to this.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Undertaker

Undertaker

Posts : 1267
Join date : 2012-01-16
Age : 28

Beepadeepaderp - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beepadeepaderp   Beepadeepaderp - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 10:36 pm

i did all i can for tonight on my paper
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Titanium Titan

Titanium Titan

Posts : 2245
Join date : 2012-01-16
Age : 23
Location : Titan City

Beepadeepaderp - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beepadeepaderp   Beepadeepaderp - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 11:24 pm

I finished the title, that's all I can do today...I have to study for a driver's license :'(
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Undertaker

Undertaker

Posts : 1267
Join date : 2012-01-16
Age : 28

Beepadeepaderp - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beepadeepaderp   Beepadeepaderp - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 11:29 pm

Titanium Titan wrote:
I finished the title, that's all I can do today...I have to study for a driver's license :'(

ah thats never fun, i should know
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Titanium Titan

Titanium Titan

Posts : 2245
Join date : 2012-01-16
Age : 23
Location : Titan City

Beepadeepaderp - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beepadeepaderp   Beepadeepaderp - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 11:32 pm

Undertaker wrote:
Titanium Titan wrote:
I finished the title, that's all I can do today...I have to study for a driver's license :'(

ah thats never fun, i should know
I just took the same test 5 times and passed with only 1 question.
Beepadeepaderp - Page 4 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRK1cT8Mqe0H38djfnrT4lCzKgIkop91unTLooIgaQUVNMIUw7e
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MasterZero

MasterZero

Posts : 1533
Join date : 2012-01-16
Age : 27

Beepadeepaderp - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beepadeepaderp   Beepadeepaderp - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 12:15 am

haha I already have my licence
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Titanium Titan

Titanium Titan

Posts : 2245
Join date : 2012-01-16
Age : 23
Location : Titan City

Beepadeepaderp - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beepadeepaderp   Beepadeepaderp - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 12:37 am

MasterZero wrote:
haha I already have my licence
You are also in college so it's only natural you would have one.
Beepadeepaderp - Page 4 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRYoMG5gf76GzsV7V36C1N3B3tMFIkSdlFpwyKzsLevE0xZ4M4tzg
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MasterZero

MasterZero

Posts : 1533
Join date : 2012-01-16
Age : 27

Beepadeepaderp - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beepadeepaderp   Beepadeepaderp - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 12:39 am

Fan fact I didnt get mine until I was 18 in the beginning of my Senior Year of High School
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Titanium Titan

Titanium Titan

Posts : 2245
Join date : 2012-01-16
Age : 23
Location : Titan City

Beepadeepaderp - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beepadeepaderp   Beepadeepaderp - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 12:41 am

MasterZero wrote:
Fan fact I didnt get mine until I was 18 in the beginning of my Senior Year of High School
Well then there you go...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




Beepadeepaderp - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beepadeepaderp   Beepadeepaderp - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down
 
Beepadeepaderp
Back to top 
Page 4 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
General Anime Chat :: Your first category :: General anime chat-
Jump to: