General Anime Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

General Anime Chat

This is a Forum to talk bout anime and other stuff

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Beepadeepaderp

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Titanium Titan

Titanium Titan

Beepadeepaderp - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beepadeepaderp   Beepadeepaderp - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 1:15 am

MasterZero wrote:
I was at a hockey game sorry about that anyway I thought of a good opening for season two its old fashioned but it works
Okay lets hear it.
Back to top Go down
MasterZero

MasterZero

PostSubject: Re: Beepadeepaderp   Beepadeepaderp - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 1:54 am

Titanium Titan wrote:
MasterZero wrote:
I was at a hockey game sorry about that anyway I thought of a good opening for season two its old fashioned but it works
Okay lets hear it.

a random thief is running away after stealing something as he runs through the an ally a shadow splits into 4 and they go in separate ways as the person runs one figure drops down in front eyes glowing red the thief turns and runs towards another street then the next figure drops down with sword drawn and it glistens in the sunlight he turns around only to see a 3rd and 4th figure one holding a green glowing sword and the other's chest glowing as he tries to get away the first figure reappears cut to the police station an officer sees the thief knocked out at the door step he recognizes the person as a suspect pan up to the four shadowed figures on a roof top and they slowly fade away
Back to top Go down
Titanium Titan

Titanium Titan

PostSubject: Re: Beepadeepaderp   Beepadeepaderp - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 2:35 am

MasterZero wrote:
Titanium Titan wrote:
MasterZero wrote:
Okay lets hear it.

a random thief is running away after stealing something as he runs through the an ally a shadow splits into 4 and they go in separate ways as the person runs one figure drops down in front eyes glowing red the thief turns and runs towards another street then the next figure drops down with sword drawn and it glistens in the sunlight he turns around only to see a 3rd and 4th figure one holding a green glowing sword and the other's chest glowing as he tries to get away the first figure reappears cut to the police station an officer sees the thief knocked out at the door step he recognizes the person as a suspect pan up to the four shadowed figures on a roof top and they slowly fade away
I'll use that but there will be a little bit of things different.
Back to top Go down
MasterZero

MasterZero

PostSubject: Re: Beepadeepaderp   Beepadeepaderp - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 2:36 am

Titanium Titan wrote:
MasterZero wrote:
Titanium Titan wrote:
MasterZero wrote:
Okay lets hear it.

Like what
Back to top Go down
Titanium Titan

Titanium Titan

PostSubject: Re: Beepadeepaderp   Beepadeepaderp - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 2:42 am

MasterZero wrote:
Titanium Titan wrote:
MasterZero wrote:
Titanium Titan wrote:
MasterZero wrote:
Okay lets hear it.

Like what
Well for one it would be eye. Secondly, maybe at night, lastly...well spoiler stuff.
Back to top Go down
MasterZero

MasterZero

PostSubject: Re: Beepadeepaderp   Beepadeepaderp - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 2:48 am

Titanium Titan wrote:
MasterZero wrote:
Titanium Titan wrote:
MasterZero wrote:
Titanium Titan wrote:
MasterZero wrote:
Okay lets hear it.

Like what
Well for one it would be eye. Secondly, maybe at night, lastly...well spoiler stuff.

Oh ok then
Back to top Go down
Titanium Titan

Titanium Titan

PostSubject: Re: Beepadeepaderp   Beepadeepaderp - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 2:51 am

That would basically be it as how this last story of season 1 still has stuff which affects overall plot.
Back to top Go down
MasterZero

MasterZero

PostSubject: Re: Beepadeepaderp   Beepadeepaderp - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 2:53 am

Titanium Titan wrote:
That would basically be it as how this last story of season 1 still has stuff which affects overall plot.

Sounds good but what of the empire are you going to still have it around and have it regrouping or throw the galaxy into chaos without it with constant civil wars and border disputes
Back to top Go down
Titanium Titan

Titanium Titan

PostSubject: Re: Beepadeepaderp   Beepadeepaderp - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 2:55 am

MasterZero wrote:
Titanium Titan wrote:

Sounds good but what of the empire are you going to still have it around and have it regrouping or throw the galaxy into chaos without it with constant civil wars and border disputes
I dont want to spoil it.
Back to top Go down
MasterZero

MasterZero

PostSubject: Re: Beepadeepaderp   Beepadeepaderp - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 2:56 am

ok well im off for tonight goodnight all
Back to top Go down
Titanium Titan

Titanium Titan

PostSubject: Re: Beepadeepaderp   Beepadeepaderp - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 12:17 pm

Finally, last week I have to do this college thing. I can finally sleep in now :'D
Back to top Go down
Undertaker

Undertaker

PostSubject: Re: Beepadeepaderp   Beepadeepaderp - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 6:48 pm

hey guys, ive got some great news
Back to top Go down
Titanium Titan

Titanium Titan

PostSubject: Re: Beepadeepaderp   Beepadeepaderp - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 7:45 pm

Undertaker wrote:
Well spit it out, what is it?
Back to top Go down
MasterZero

MasterZero

PostSubject: Re: Beepadeepaderp   Beepadeepaderp - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 11:28 pm

Undertaker wrote:

Out with it man!
Back to top Go down
Undertaker

Undertaker

PostSubject: Re: Beepadeepaderp   Beepadeepaderp - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 12:07 am

ive got a job interview on Monday
Back to top Go down
Titanium Titan

Titanium Titan

PostSubject: Re: Beepadeepaderp   Beepadeepaderp - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 12:09 am

Undertaker wrote:
It's about time you got job, you be in ma base all like "Oh i'ma just gonna eat some food!" Now you can pay some rent!
But seriously way to go, wear your good eyepatch.
Back to top Go down
MasterZero

MasterZero

PostSubject: Re: Beepadeepaderp   Beepadeepaderp - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 12:22 am

Undertaker wrote:

nice where is it
Back to top Go down
Titanium Titan

Titanium Titan

PostSubject: Re: Beepadeepaderp   Beepadeepaderp - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 12:33 am

Well from what i'm typing here I don't think Zero and Telemecah will be the best of friends.
Back to top Go down
MasterZero

MasterZero

PostSubject: Re: Beepadeepaderp   Beepadeepaderp - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 12:48 am

Titanium Titan wrote:
Well from what i'm typing here I don't think Zero and Telemecah will be the best of friends.

thats too bad
Back to top Go down
Titanium Titan

Titanium Titan

PostSubject: Re: Beepadeepaderp   Beepadeepaderp - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 12:50 am

MasterZero wrote:
Titanium Titan wrote:

thats too bad
Well to be fair if someone put my armor in a deep fryer i'd be pissed to :/
Back to top Go down
Undertaker

Undertaker

PostSubject: Re: Beepadeepaderp   Beepadeepaderp - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 12:58 am

MasterZero wrote:
Undertaker wrote:

nice where is it

Sports Authority. its not exactly what i wanted but its money in my pocket

@titan lol thanks
Back to top Go down
MasterZero

MasterZero

PostSubject: Re: Beepadeepaderp   Beepadeepaderp - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 1:19 am

weel thats good to hear
Back to top Go down
Undertaker

Undertaker

PostSubject: Re: Beepadeepaderp   Beepadeepaderp - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 2:37 am

MasterZero wrote:
weel thats good to hear

yup and its like my folks keep saying, you need a job to get a job. hopefully this will get me into a security position or something
Back to top Go down
MasterZero

MasterZero

PostSubject: Re: Beepadeepaderp   Beepadeepaderp - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 2:48 am

Undertaker wrote:
MasterZero wrote:
weel thats good to hear

yup and its like my folks keep saying, you need a job to get a job. hopefully this will get me into a security position or something

it should you need some experience Im thinking of applying at a Toys R Us this week hopefully if not there their is a gamestop in Mass that is hiring (I think they are anyway)
Back to top Go down
Undertaker

Undertaker

PostSubject: Re: Beepadeepaderp   Beepadeepaderp - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 3:24 am

MasterZero wrote:
Undertaker wrote:
MasterZero wrote:
weel thats good to hear

it should you need some experience Im thinking of applying at a Toys R Us this week hopefully if not there their is a gamestop in Mass that is hiring (I think they are anyway)

well best of luck dude, my folks were having me do a bunch of online apps and this was one of them
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beepadeepaderp   Beepadeepaderp - Page 32 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Beepadeepaderp
Page 32 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next