General Anime Chat

This is a Forum to talk bout anime and other stuff
 
HomeHome  Calendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 Beepadeepaderp

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Titanium Titan

avatar

Posts : 2245
Join date : 2012-01-16
Age : 21
Location : Titan City

PostSubject: Re: Beepadeepaderp   Wed May 09, 2012 6:03 pm

The ladybug goes on to turn on the song...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SakuraHaruno90

avatar

Posts : 1060
Join date : 2012-01-16
Age : 27
Location : Ruleing over Duel Academy with my husband Jaden Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Beepadeepaderp   Wed May 09, 2012 6:05 pm

Hey titan
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://s1271.photobucket.com/albums/jj626/SakuraHaruno90/?src=wa
Titanium Titan

avatar

Posts : 2245
Join date : 2012-01-16
Age : 21
Location : Titan City

PostSubject: Re: Beepadeepaderp   Wed May 09, 2012 8:50 pm

Now is a good a time as any to type, got my time back.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Undertaker

avatar

Posts : 1267
Join date : 2012-01-16
Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: Beepadeepaderp   Wed May 09, 2012 11:36 pm

alright Titan, sounds good
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Titanium Titan

avatar

Posts : 2245
Join date : 2012-01-16
Age : 21
Location : Titan City

PostSubject: Re: Beepadeepaderp   Wed May 09, 2012 11:55 pm

Reading about this Cthulhu demon, he sounds like one bad mother trucker, he makes Vishuun seem like a pansy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Undertaker

avatar

Posts : 1267
Join date : 2012-01-16
Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: Beepadeepaderp   Thu May 10, 2012 12:33 am

Titanium Titan wrote:
Reading about this Cthulhu demon, he sounds like one bad mother trucker, he makes Vishuun seem like a pansy.

yea Cthulhu is one bad demon, havent you seen that episode of South Park?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Titanium Titan

avatar

Posts : 2245
Join date : 2012-01-16
Age : 21
Location : Titan City

PostSubject: Re: Beepadeepaderp   Thu May 10, 2012 12:36 am

Undertaker wrote:
Titanium Titan wrote:
Reading about this Cthulhu demon, he sounds like one bad mother trucker, he makes Vishuun seem like a pansy.

yea Cthulhu is one bad demon, havent you seen that episode of South Park?
Refresh my memory?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Undertaker

avatar

Posts : 1267
Join date : 2012-01-16
Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: Beepadeepaderp   Thu May 10, 2012 12:47 am

Titanium Titan wrote:
Undertaker wrote:
Titanium Titan wrote:
Reading about this Cthulhu demon, he sounds like one bad mother trucker, he makes Vishuun seem like a pansy.

yea Cthulhu is one bad demon, havent you seen that episode of South Park?
Refresh my memory?

Coon and Friends episodes. they were on tonight
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Titanium Titan

avatar

Posts : 2245
Join date : 2012-01-16
Age : 21
Location : Titan City

PostSubject: Re: Beepadeepaderp   Thu May 10, 2012 12:49 am

Undertaker wrote:
Titanium Titan wrote:
Undertaker wrote:
Titanium Titan wrote:
Reading about this Cthulhu demon, he sounds like one bad mother trucker, he makes Vishuun seem like a pansy.

yea Cthulhu is one bad demon, havent you seen that episode of South Park?
Refresh my memory?

Coon and Friends episodes. they were on tonight
Oh that episode, yeah I love that episode...I want hindsight as a power....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Titanium Titan

avatar

Posts : 2245
Join date : 2012-01-16
Age : 21
Location : Titan City

PostSubject: Re: Beepadeepaderp   Thu May 10, 2012 12:58 am

My favorite episodes of South Park have to be the Imaginationland episodes, those were amazing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Undertaker

avatar

Posts : 1267
Join date : 2012-01-16
Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: Beepadeepaderp   Thu May 10, 2012 1:08 am

Titanium Titan wrote:
My favorite episodes of South Park have to be the Imaginationland episodes, those were amazing.

those were awesome, i loved those episodes. and hindsight is a stupid power lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Titanium Titan

avatar

Posts : 2245
Join date : 2012-01-16
Age : 21
Location : Titan City

PostSubject: Re: Beepadeepaderp   Thu May 10, 2012 1:23 am

Undertaker wrote:
Titanium Titan wrote:
My favorite episodes of South Park have to be the Imaginationland episodes, those were amazing.

those were awesome, i loved those episodes. and hindsight is a stupid power lol
Yeah...i'd rather take Photographic Reflexes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Undertaker

avatar

Posts : 1267
Join date : 2012-01-16
Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: Beepadeepaderp   Thu May 10, 2012 1:26 am

Titanium Titan wrote:
Undertaker wrote:
Titanium Titan wrote:
My favorite episodes of South Park have to be the Imaginationland episodes, those were amazing.

those were awesome, i loved those episodes. and hindsight is a stupid power lol
Yeah...i'd rather take Photographic Reflexes.

how about Mint Berry Crunch? lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Titanium Titan

avatar

Posts : 2245
Join date : 2012-01-16
Age : 21
Location : Titan City

PostSubject: Re: Beepadeepaderp   Thu May 10, 2012 1:34 am

Undertaker wrote:
Titanium Titan wrote:
Undertaker wrote:
Titanium Titan wrote:
My favorite episodes of South Park have to be the Imaginationland episodes, those were amazing.

those were awesome, i loved those episodes. and hindsight is a stupid power lol
Yeah...i'd rather take Photographic Reflexes.

how about Mint Berry Crunch? lol
I do like the sound of endless fresh breath and berries....you'de never starve that's for sure...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Undertaker

avatar

Posts : 1267
Join date : 2012-01-16
Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: Beepadeepaderp   Thu May 10, 2012 1:51 am

Titanium Titan wrote:
Undertaker wrote:
Titanium Titan wrote:
Undertaker wrote:
Titanium Titan wrote:
My favorite episodes of South Park have to be the Imaginationland episodes, those were amazing.

those were awesome, i loved those episodes. and hindsight is a stupid power lol
Yeah...i'd rather take Photographic Reflexes.

how about Mint Berry Crunch? lol
I do like the sound of endless fresh breath and berries....you'de never starve that's for sure...

plus he could fly and he defeated Cthulhu as well
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Titanium Titan

avatar

Posts : 2245
Join date : 2012-01-16
Age : 21
Location : Titan City

PostSubject: Re: Beepadeepaderp   Thu May 10, 2012 1:56 am

Undertaker wrote:
Titanium Titan wrote:
Undertaker wrote:
Titanium Titan wrote:
Undertaker wrote:
Titanium Titan wrote:
My favorite episodes of South Park have to be the Imaginationland episodes, those were amazing.

those were awesome, i loved those episodes. and hindsight is a stupid power lol
Yeah...i'd rather take Photographic Reflexes.

how about Mint Berry Crunch? lol
I do like the sound of endless fresh breath and berries....you'de never starve that's for sure...

plus he could fly and he defeated Cthulhu as well
Turns out minty freshness is the weakness of demons apparently.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Undertaker

avatar

Posts : 1267
Join date : 2012-01-16
Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: Beepadeepaderp   Thu May 10, 2012 11:09 pm

hey people
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Titanium Titan

avatar

Posts : 2245
Join date : 2012-01-16
Age : 21
Location : Titan City

PostSubject: Re: Beepadeepaderp   Fri May 11, 2012 2:57 am

Sunday is mothers day, I'm gonna draw something!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SakuraHaruno90

avatar

Posts : 1060
Join date : 2012-01-16
Age : 27
Location : Ruleing over Duel Academy with my husband Jaden Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Beepadeepaderp   Fri May 11, 2012 3:28 am

when u go to gamestop do u mind if one of the games u want has only a generic box with the game or do u want the actual box art
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://s1271.photobucket.com/albums/jj626/SakuraHaruno90/?src=wa
Titanium Titan

avatar

Posts : 2245
Join date : 2012-01-16
Age : 21
Location : Titan City

PostSubject: Re: Beepadeepaderp   Fri May 11, 2012 3:38 am

SakuraHaruno90 wrote:
when u go to gamestop do u mind if one of the games u want has only a generic box with the game or do u want the actual box art
As long as the game is in there I'm happy, it also has to work.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SakuraHaruno90

avatar

Posts : 1060
Join date : 2012-01-16
Age : 27
Location : Ruleing over Duel Academy with my husband Jaden Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Beepadeepaderp   Fri May 11, 2012 5:29 am

Well i found out today that i lost one of the gamestops near me due to high rent and its been there for idk how long and it was the gamestop i got Inuyasha: Fedual combat and Madden 2002 and NFL Head Coach and Smackdown vs raw 2008 for the ps2 and my Yellow memory card for my ps2 i dont deal with this one that often but it is usually busy so idk why or how it went out of business i deal with it once in a while there three other gamestops i deal with in the same town
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://s1271.photobucket.com/albums/jj626/SakuraHaruno90/?src=wa
Titanium Titan

avatar

Posts : 2245
Join date : 2012-01-16
Age : 21
Location : Titan City

PostSubject: Re: Beepadeepaderp   Fri May 11, 2012 3:00 pm

Just timetravel to te future an buy every game you want for a single dollar, that's how I'd do it if I didn't care about the repercussions.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SakuraHaruno90

avatar

Posts : 1060
Join date : 2012-01-16
Age : 27
Location : Ruleing over Duel Academy with my husband Jaden Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Beepadeepaderp   Fri May 11, 2012 5:16 pm

Hey everyone whats up
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://s1271.photobucket.com/albums/jj626/SakuraHaruno90/?src=wa
Titanium Titan

avatar

Posts : 2245
Join date : 2012-01-16
Age : 21
Location : Titan City

PostSubject: Re: Beepadeepaderp   Fri May 11, 2012 7:10 pm

I'm going to finish the story today if I can get a stat sheet for Omega.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Undertaker

avatar

Posts : 1267
Join date : 2012-01-16
Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: Beepadeepaderp   Fri May 11, 2012 9:10 pm

hey guys
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Beepadeepaderp   

Back to top Go down
 
Beepadeepaderp
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
General Anime Chat :: Your first category :: General anime chat-
Jump to: