General Anime Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

General Anime Chat

This is a Forum to talk bout anime and other stuff

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Beepadeepaderp

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Undertaker

Undertaker

Beepadeepaderp - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beepadeepaderp   Beepadeepaderp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 1:18 am

Titanium Titan wrote:
Undertaker wrote:
Titanium Titan wrote:
Undertaker wrote:
Titanium Titan wrote:
I just found this channel on youtube that has every episode of Teen Titans Very Happy It's beautiful.

that was an awesome show
It still is, back then we had Teen Titans and now we have *sigh* Secret Mountain Fort Awesome...

i like Young Justice and the new Thundercats show
Yeah I was meaning to ask you since you are the expert on this kinda thing, what's up with Zetman? And where can I meet that Alpha guy so we can kick some evil ass!

thats Alphas and hes an anime character in the Zetman universe. Sakura told me what you asked her earlier and i can answer. they jump around a bit with the timeline at first til they get the story where it needs to be. youll meet Alphas around episode 6. thats when Koga gears up for the first time
Back to top Go down
Titanium Titan

Titanium Titan

PostSubject: Re: Beepadeepaderp   Beepadeepaderp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 1:22 am

Undertaker wrote:
Titanium Titan wrote:
Undertaker wrote:
Titanium Titan wrote:
Undertaker wrote:
Titanium Titan wrote:
I just found this channel on youtube that has every episode of Teen Titans Very Happy It's beautiful.

that was an awesome show
It still is, back then we had Teen Titans and now we have *sigh* Secret Mountain Fort Awesome...

Yeah I was meaning to ask you since you are the expert on this kinda thing, what's up with Zetman? And where can I meet that Alpha guy so we can kick some evil ass!

thats Alphas and hes an anime character in the Zetman universe. Sakura told me what you asked her earlier and i can answer. they jump around a bit with the timeline at first til they get the story where it needs to be. youll meet Alphas around episode 6. thats when Koga gears up for the first time
I just finished the episode and i'm jealous! I make all my stuff, he has people to do it for him Sad
Good anime though, it just proves the more lines you have on your face the cooler you look.
Back to top Go down
Undertaker

Undertaker

PostSubject: Re: Beepadeepaderp   Beepadeepaderp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 1:30 am

Titanium Titan wrote:
Undertaker wrote:
Titanium Titan wrote:
Undertaker wrote:
Titanium Titan wrote:
Undertaker wrote:
Titanium Titan wrote:

that was an awesome show

I just finished the episode and i'm jealous! I make all my stuff, he has people to do it for him Sad
Good anime though, it just proves the more lines you have on your face the cooler you look.

hes a spoiled rich kid with a strong sense of justice, what do u expect? lol. but yea, its an awesome anime, i love Zets full look and i cant wait for next weeks ep
Back to top Go down
Titanium Titan

Titanium Titan

PostSubject: Re: Beepadeepaderp   Beepadeepaderp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 1:39 am

So Taker from what I read in the thread you are graduating soon an you're going to be a cop?

Alphas color scheme is blue and white like the mark 3's, he hasn't let the truth seep in yet. Once it does the suit will go to be black and white like the mark 5. If he turns villainish it will go red and white. I'm calling this!
Back to top Go down
Undertaker

Undertaker

PostSubject: Re: Beepadeepaderp   Beepadeepaderp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 1:45 am

Titanium Titan wrote:
So Taker from what I read in the thread you are graduating soon an you're going to be a cop?

Alphas color scheme is blue and white like the mark 3's, he hasn't let the truth seep in yet. Once it does the suit will go to be black and white like the mark 5. If he turns villainish it will go red and white. I'm calling this!

tomorrow morning and thats correct. and lol, well hes keeping that color scheme cause he wants to stick to Alphas as closely as possible. you should have seen by now how he freaks out when they didnt make the suit exactly like the original Alphas
Back to top Go down
Titanium Titan

Titanium Titan

PostSubject: Re: Beepadeepaderp   Beepadeepaderp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 1:48 am

Undertaker wrote:
Titanium Titan wrote:

tomorrow morning and thats correct. and lol, well hes keeping that color scheme cause he wants to stick to Alphas as closely as possible. you should have seen by now how he freaks out when they didnt make the suit exactly like the original Alphas

lol he freaked out at all the imperfections like a fanboy (probably is one)
@the cop thing: You turned out like one of my heroes, Brigade; smartest man on the planet, went to college and got a degree in criminology and became a hero but part time cop.
You could have ended up like one of two heroes, Laughing Man and Brigade.
Back to top Go down
Undertaker

Undertaker

PostSubject: Re: Beepadeepaderp   Beepadeepaderp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 1:55 am

Titanium Titan wrote:
Undertaker wrote:
Titanium Titan wrote:

@the cop thing: You turned out like one of my heroes, Brigade; smartest man on the planet, went to college and got a degree in criminology and became a hero but part time cop.

he was a major fanboy, he idolized Alphas. so thats why he had the suit built. well my degree is in Criminal Justice, not Criminology. but i will become a cop within the next few years
Back to top Go down
Titanium Titan

Titanium Titan

PostSubject: Re: Beepadeepaderp   Beepadeepaderp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 1:56 am

Undertaker wrote:
Titanium Titan wrote:
Undertaker wrote:
Titanium Titan wrote:

he was a major fanboy, he idolized Alphas. so thats why he had the suit built. well my degree is in Criminal Justice, not Criminology. but i will become a cop within the next few years
Details details...you are the closest example I have to Brigade! Son you fabolus! (spelled purposely)
Back to top Go down
Undertaker

Undertaker

PostSubject: Re: Beepadeepaderp   Beepadeepaderp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 1:59 am

lol well thanks, i gotta be getting to bed now. i shouldnt even be up right now. goodnight
Back to top Go down
Titanium Titan

Titanium Titan

PostSubject: Re: Beepadeepaderp   Beepadeepaderp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 2:00 am

Undertaker wrote:
lol well thanks, i gotta be getting to bed now. i shouldnt even be up right now. goodnight
Go on and fight some crime!
Back to top Go down
SakuraHaruno90

SakuraHaruno90

Location : Ruleing over Duel Academy with my husband Jaden Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Beepadeepaderp   Beepadeepaderp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 3:10 pm

Hey titan i finally had time to read the new chapter and i gotta say it was good lol i liked how u tricked zero with Rana died on the operation table very good trick
Back to top Go down
https://s1271.photobucket.com/albums/jj626/SakuraHaruno90/?src=wa
Titanium Titan

Titanium Titan

PostSubject: Re: Beepadeepaderp   Beepadeepaderp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 10:48 pm

Why thank you, but it wasn't me, it was Telemecah. He is a trickster.
Back to top Go down
SakuraHaruno90

SakuraHaruno90

PostSubject: Re: Beepadeepaderp   Beepadeepaderp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 2:25 am

well it was very funny just to let everyone know taker is home and fine just a bit sunburned on his face and hes going to bed
Back to top Go down
Titanium Titan

Titanium Titan

PostSubject: Re: Beepadeepaderp   Beepadeepaderp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 3:21 am

SakuraHaruno90 wrote:
well it was very funny just to let everyone know taker is home and fine just a bit sunburned on his face and hes going to bed
Taker is sunburned? I knew it! He does fight crime on the side!
Back to top Go down
Undertaker

Undertaker

PostSubject: Re: Beepadeepaderp   Beepadeepaderp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 10:28 pm

Titanium Titan wrote:
SakuraHaruno90 wrote:

lol how does me getting sunburned at my graduation mean i fight crime?
Back to top Go down
Titanium Titan

Titanium Titan

PostSubject: Re: Beepadeepaderp   Beepadeepaderp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 11:11 pm

Undertaker wrote:
Titanium Titan wrote:
SakuraHaruno90 wrote:

You fought Sunspot, the arch nemesis of Mr.Sun.
Back to top Go down
Undertaker

Undertaker

PostSubject: Re: Beepadeepaderp   Beepadeepaderp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 12:52 am

Titanium Titan wrote:
Undertaker wrote:
Titanium Titan wrote:
SakuraHaruno90 wrote:

lol not exactly. i just stood out in the sun with no shade for an hour and a half
Back to top Go down
Titanium Titan

Titanium Titan

PostSubject: Re: Beepadeepaderp   Beepadeepaderp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 1:37 am

Undertaker wrote:
Titanium Titan wrote:
Undertaker wrote:
Titanium Titan wrote:
SakuraHaruno90 wrote:

lol not exactly. i just stood out in the sun with no shade for an hour and a half
Oh...well your fault for not wearing sunscreen or using that giant mirror like in that one episode of Futurama.
Back to top Go down
Undertaker

Undertaker

PostSubject: Re: Beepadeepaderp   Beepadeepaderp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 1:43 am

Titanium Titan wrote:
Undertaker wrote:
Titanium Titan wrote:
Undertaker wrote:
Titanium Titan wrote:
SakuraHaruno90 wrote:

Oh...well your fault for not wearing sunscreen or using that giant mirror like in that one episode of Futurama.

lol well i wasnt exactly expecting that. all i knew at the time was that i had to be there at 9am. didnt know id be standing out back for that long in the hot sun
Back to top Go down
Titanium Titan

Titanium Titan

PostSubject: Re: Beepadeepaderp   Beepadeepaderp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 2:11 am

Undertaker wrote:
Titanium Titan wrote:
Undertaker wrote:
Titanium Titan wrote:
Undertaker wrote:
Titanium Titan wrote:
SakuraHaruno90 wrote:

lol well i wasnt exactly expecting that. all i knew at the time was that i had to be there at 9am. didnt know id be standing out back for that long in the hot sun
Reminds me of that one episode of Evil Con Carne where everyone is standing in the sun.
Back to top Go down
Undertaker

Undertaker

PostSubject: Re: Beepadeepaderp   Beepadeepaderp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 3:07 am

lol im surprised you know that show
Back to top Go down
Titanium Titan

Titanium Titan

PostSubject: Re: Beepadeepaderp   Beepadeepaderp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 3:16 am

Undertaker wrote:
Iv'e watched a lot of cartoons in my day...
Back to top Go down
Undertaker

Undertaker

PostSubject: Re: Beepadeepaderp   Beepadeepaderp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 4:36 am

Titanium Titan wrote:
Undertaker wrote:
Iv'e watched a lot of cartoons in my day...

me to my friend, me too
Back to top Go down
SakuraHaruno90

SakuraHaruno90

PostSubject: Re: Beepadeepaderp   Beepadeepaderp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 3:04 pm

Hey everyone Taker has some huge news for you guys
Back to top Go down
Undertaker

Undertaker

PostSubject: Re: Beepadeepaderp   Beepadeepaderp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 3:09 pm

Looks like they fixed the Toonami schedule, they dubbed Deadman Wonderland and are putting it on after Bleach. then its some anime ive never heard of called Casshern Sins and the rest is the usual Adult Swim anime, FMA:B, Ghost in the Shell and Cowboy Bebop
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beepadeepaderp   Beepadeepaderp - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Beepadeepaderp
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next