General Anime Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

General Anime Chat

This is a Forum to talk bout anime and other stuff

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Beepadeepaderp

Go down 
+2
Undertaker
SakuraHaruno90
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Titanium Titan

Titanium Titan

Beepadeepaderp - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beepadeepaderp   Beepadeepaderp - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 2:37 am

Undertaker wrote:
Titanium Titan wrote:
Undertaker wrote:
Titanium Titan wrote:
Well that makes sense I guess, but how old is he? Iv'e heard about him ever since my armor had training wheels.

hes 49, hes getting ready to retire

Undertaker going overboard...no that's horrible. So 49 is the retiring age for wrasslers more or less?

well a wrestler is considered "in his prime" from his late 20's to his early 40's at the most. Taker is past his prime but he can still put on a great show. but by this age, his many injuries are starting to catch up to him. hes risking serious injury now every time he steps into the ring to wrestle

as for the digimon thing, thats the power of plot devices at its best. thats one of the things that originally irked me about the series, that when a bad guy was too hard, they miraculously gained a better power by adding a new Digimon. thats why i like the second half of Xros Wars better

Well Taker, i'm sure Taker knows the risks but he doesn't care because he cares about the fans! The kind of fans who would name themselves after him! Taker really knows the meaning of Kattobingu.

Digimon talking thing, X5 was pretty awesome, but taking down Luceimons ultimate mode....that's one point for Deus Ex Machina.
Back to top Go down
SakuraHaruno90

SakuraHaruno90

Location : Ruleing over Duel Academy with my husband Jaden Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Beepadeepaderp   Beepadeepaderp - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 2:38 am

Hey does anyone know where i can get a copy of WWE Raw for XBOX for a resonable price
Back to top Go down
https://s1271.photobucket.com/albums/jj626/SakuraHaruno90/?src=wa
Titanium Titan

Titanium Titan

PostSubject: Re: Beepadeepaderp   Beepadeepaderp - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 2:40 am

SakuraHaruno90 wrote:
Hey does anyone know where i can get a copy of WWE Raw for XBOX for a resonable price

Well you could try to haggle some people, become a ninja and take it yourself, hack the american computer network to get a copy to ship to your house, or you could check on amazon or ebay I suppose.
Back to top Go down
Undertaker

Undertaker

PostSubject: Re: Beepadeepaderp   Beepadeepaderp - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 2:46 am

Titanium Titan wrote:
Undertaker wrote:
Titanium Titan wrote:
Undertaker wrote:
Titanium Titan wrote:
Well that makes sense I guess, but how old is he? Iv'e heard about him ever since my armor had training wheels.

hes 49, hes getting ready to retire

Undertaker going overboard...no that's horrible. So 49 is the retiring age for wrasslers more or less?

well a wrestler is considered "in his prime" from his late 20's to his early 40's at the most. Taker is past his prime but he can still put on a great show. but by this age, his many injuries are starting to catch up to him. hes risking serious injury now every time he steps into the ring to wrestle

as for the digimon thing, thats the power of plot devices at its best. thats one of the things that originally irked me about the series, that when a bad guy was too hard, they miraculously gained a better power by adding a new Digimon. thats why i like the second half of Xros Wars better

Well Taker, i'm sure Taker knows the risks but he doesn't care because he cares about the fans! The kind of fans who would name themselves after him! Taker really knows the meaning of Kattobingu.

Digimon talking thing, X5 was pretty awesome, but taking down Luceimons ultimate mode....that's one point for Deus Ex Machina.

lol what can i say? this is my handle everywhere. i always use some variance on Undertaker for my usernames. usually i just have to add a bunch of numbers onto the end seeing as how its a common handle to use. but i got lucky with AC and was the first one to use it.

yea the Digimon thing was definitely Deus Ex Machina lol
Back to top Go down
Titanium Titan

Titanium Titan

PostSubject: Re: Beepadeepaderp   Beepadeepaderp - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 2:50 am

I love how old digimon from other series cameo in this one...nostalgia points for Xros. Taker whats your list of favorite 'main' digimon.
Mine is
Agumon
Guilmon
Shoutmon
Agunimon
Agumon (savers)
veemon.
Back to top Go down
MasterZero

MasterZero

PostSubject: Re: Beepadeepaderp   Beepadeepaderp - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 2:58 am

sorry I went off for a bit Taker what happend?
Back to top Go down
Undertaker

Undertaker

PostSubject: Re: Beepadeepaderp   Beepadeepaderp - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 3:02 am

MasterZero wrote:
sorry I went off for a bit Taker what happend?

The Undertaker returned! it came right out of left field at the end of Raw tonight
Back to top Go down
MasterZero

MasterZero

PostSubject: Re: Beepadeepaderp   Beepadeepaderp - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 3:03 am

oh cool
Back to top Go down
Titanium Titan

Titanium Titan

PostSubject: Re: Beepadeepaderp   Beepadeepaderp - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 3:05 am

I have the weirdest feeling i'm forgetting something...I hate these feelings...
Back to top Go down
MasterZero

MasterZero

PostSubject: Re: Beepadeepaderp   Beepadeepaderp - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 3:06 am

me too
Back to top Go down
Titanium Titan

Titanium Titan

PostSubject: Re: Beepadeepaderp   Beepadeepaderp - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 3:08 am

The weirdest thing just happened...were there always 2 beepadeepaderpaderps? (no I don't know how to spell it)

Last edited by Titanium Titan on Tue Jan 31, 2012 3:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MasterZero

MasterZero

PostSubject: Re: Beepadeepaderp   Beepadeepaderp - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 3:08 am

what?
Back to top Go down
Titanium Titan

Titanium Titan

PostSubject: Re: Beepadeepaderp   Beepadeepaderp - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 3:11 am

Something feels just bad...like something horrible has happened somewhere.
Back to top Go down
Undertaker

Undertaker

PostSubject: Re: Beepadeepaderp   Beepadeepaderp - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 3:12 am

Titanium Titan wrote:
I love how old digimon from other series cameo in this one...nostalgia points for Xros. Taker whats your list of favorite 'main' digimon.
Mine is
Agumon
Guilmon
Shoutmon
Agunimon
Agumon (savers)
veemon.

well i wasnt that big of a fan of Tamers or Savers. weirdly enough, i dont seem to like the odd numbered Digimon Series except for the first one and possibly the 7th, depending on how it goes
Back to top Go down
MasterZero

MasterZero

PostSubject: Re: Beepadeepaderp   Beepadeepaderp - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 3:13 am

what do you mean?
Back to top Go down
MasterZero

MasterZero

PostSubject: Re: Beepadeepaderp   Beepadeepaderp - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 3:16 am

why is titan acting like Obi-Wan Kenobi?
Back to top Go down
Titanium Titan

Titanium Titan

PostSubject: Re: Beepadeepaderp   Beepadeepaderp - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 3:17 am

MasterZero wrote:
why is titan acting like Obi-Wan Kenobi?

lol but seriously, this gut feeling that something bad has happened, it wont go away.
Back to top Go down
Undertaker

Undertaker

PostSubject: Re: Beepadeepaderp   Beepadeepaderp - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 3:18 am

MasterZero wrote:
what do you mean?

there are now 2 threads in here called beepadeepaderp. somehow the old one was locked
Back to top Go down
Undertaker

Undertaker

PostSubject: Re: Beepadeepaderp   Beepadeepaderp - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 3:21 am

testing
Back to top Go down
MasterZero

MasterZero

PostSubject: Re: Beepadeepaderp   Beepadeepaderp - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 3:22 am

IDK titan
Back to top Go down
Undertaker

Undertaker

PostSubject: Re: Beepadeepaderp   Beepadeepaderp - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 3:25 am

lol what do u guys think of this?

Beepadeepaderp - Page 5 Batman_eats_my_little_pony_by_kalina1176-d4jbff1
Back to top Go down
MasterZero

MasterZero

PostSubject: Re: Beepadeepaderp   Beepadeepaderp - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 3:26 am

Taker its not funny when others troll and its not funny when you do it
Back to top Go down
Undertaker

Undertaker

PostSubject: Re: Beepadeepaderp   Beepadeepaderp - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 3:27 am

MasterZero wrote:
Taker its not funny when others troll and its not funny when you do it

hey i just saw that on AC, i thought it was funny. have a sense of humor
Back to top Go down
SakuraHaruno90

SakuraHaruno90

Location : Ruleing over Duel Academy with my husband Jaden Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Beepadeepaderp   Beepadeepaderp - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 3:30 am

Exactly lucario and hes not trolling
Back to top Go down
https://s1271.photobucket.com/albums/jj626/SakuraHaruno90/?src=wa
Titanium Titan

Titanium Titan

PostSubject: Re: Beepadeepaderp   Beepadeepaderp - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 3:35 am

Undertaker wrote:
lol what do u guys think of this?

Beepadeepaderp - Page 5 Batman_eats_my_little_pony_by_kalina1176-d4jbff1
Has my favorite 3 things,batman,pinkie pie,and hotdog references.
(btw seen this many times before)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beepadeepaderp   Beepadeepaderp - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Beepadeepaderp
Page 5 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next