General Anime Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

General Anime Chat

This is a Forum to talk bout anime and other stuff

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Beepadeepaderp

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
SakuraHaruno90

SakuraHaruno90

Location : Ruleing over Duel Academy with my husband Jaden Yuki

Beepadeepaderp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beepadeepaderp   Beepadeepaderp I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 12:57 am

lol nice
Back to top Go down
https://s1271.photobucket.com/albums/jj626/SakuraHaruno90/?src=wa
Titanium Titan

Titanium Titan

Beepadeepaderp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beepadeepaderp   Beepadeepaderp I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 1:02 am

Those damn cactus on AC are pissing me off!
*smashes laptop*
Back to top Go down
SakuraHaruno90

SakuraHaruno90

Beepadeepaderp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beepadeepaderp   Beepadeepaderp I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 1:02 am

*uses alchmey to fixes laptop*
Back to top Go down
Titanium Titan

Titanium Titan

Beepadeepaderp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beepadeepaderp   Beepadeepaderp I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 1:05 am

The yugioh thread is sooooo boring UUIUUUUUUGGGGHHHHHH.....Taker, put Koji in the shadow realm until he realizes it.
Back to top Go down
SakuraHaruno90

SakuraHaruno90

Beepadeepaderp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beepadeepaderp   Beepadeepaderp I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 1:05 am

thats a good idea titan
Back to top Go down
Titanium Titan

Titanium Titan

Beepadeepaderp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beepadeepaderp   Beepadeepaderp I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 1:07 am

Can't even type up the stories because my Sis is hogging the computer.
Back to top Go down
Undertaker

Undertaker

Beepadeepaderp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beepadeepaderp   Beepadeepaderp I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 1:33 am

Titanium Titan wrote:
The yugioh thread is sooooo boring UUIUUUUUUGGGGHHHHHH.....Taker, put Koji in the shadow realm until he realizes it.

i cant help what they talk about. its Yugioh related so its not against the rules. i hate what its become, i really do. but theres nothing i can do about it. we need more people to talk about different things and start dueling again
Back to top Go down
Titanium Titan

Titanium Titan

Beepadeepaderp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beepadeepaderp   Beepadeepaderp I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 1:44 am

Undertaker wrote:
Titanium Titan wrote:

i cant help what they talk about. its Yugioh related so its not against the rules. i hate what its become, i really do. but theres nothing i can do about it. we need more people to talk about different things and start dueling again

If this is the future of the thread I need to find something new.
Back to top Go down
SakuraHaruno90

SakuraHaruno90

Beepadeepaderp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beepadeepaderp   Beepadeepaderp I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 2:12 am

how bout making a yugioh thread on here
Back to top Go down
Undertaker

Undertaker

Beepadeepaderp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beepadeepaderp   Beepadeepaderp I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 2:14 am

Titanium Titan wrote:
Undertaker wrote:
Titanium Titan wrote:

we need to find something thatll start drawing people back. lets face it, without the business talk, the place would be deader than dead. im open for suggestions
Back to top Go down
Titanium Titan

Titanium Titan

Beepadeepaderp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beepadeepaderp   Beepadeepaderp I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 2:23 am

[quote="Undertaker"]
Titanium Titan wrote:
Undertaker wrote:
Titanium Titan wrote:

We need something, a hook, if only the people who used to be on the thread a lot were still there....I hate fair weather friends.
Plus: Kojis an ass.
Back to top Go down
Undertaker

Undertaker

Beepadeepaderp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beepadeepaderp   Beepadeepaderp I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 2:40 am

[quote="Titanium Titan"]
Undertaker wrote:
Titanium Titan wrote:
Undertaker wrote:
Titanium Titan wrote:

We need something, a hook, if only the people who used to be on the thread a lot were still there....I hate fair weather friends.
Plus: Kojis an ass.

kojis always been an ass, putting him in the Shadow Realm wont change that. he is who he is. yea people like Mag and Sougo left as soon as they got bored with it. im afraid weve succumb to the AC RP disease. people get bored of the subject matter or just leave all together. if we get people back, then maybe we can avoid the fate of all those RP groups
Back to top Go down
MasterZero

MasterZero

Beepadeepaderp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beepadeepaderp   Beepadeepaderp I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 3:18 am

Hello all... Well I have done the impossible Taker on Leaf green you know the Magicarp yet can get for $500 in front of Mt.Moon? Well I got it to evovle into Gyarados!
Back to top Go down
MasterZero

MasterZero

Beepadeepaderp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beepadeepaderp   Beepadeepaderp I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 3:23 am

MasterZero wrote:
Hello all... Well I have done the impossible Taker on Leaf green you know the Magicarp yet can get for $500 in front of Mt.Moon? Well I got it to evovle into Gyarados!
My Current team is Ivysaur lv 22, Fearow lv21, Nidorina lv 21, and Gyarados lv 20 Im planning to get Jolteon for speed as I have two defensive walls a well rounded, and Heavy Hitter so my Final Team will be Venasaur, Nidoqueen, Jolteon, Fearow, Gyarados, Ninetales/Kabutops
Back to top Go down
Titanium Titan

Titanium Titan

Beepadeepaderp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beepadeepaderp   Beepadeepaderp I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 3:24 am

I know he is Taker, I'm just pointing it out.
In any case I can't wait until yugioh becomes huge again, I always love seeing a new generations of duelist come along, sadly most people have the attention span of something that has a really short attention span...most people have the attention span of a teenager.
Back to top Go down
MasterZero

MasterZero

Beepadeepaderp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beepadeepaderp   Beepadeepaderp I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 3:31 am

Well Yugioh got boring for me too nobody wanted to duel and anyone who did used cheap decks making it less fun
Back to top Go down
Titanium Titan

Titanium Titan

Beepadeepaderp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beepadeepaderp   Beepadeepaderp I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 3:33 am

MasterZero wrote:
Well Yugioh got boring for me too nobody wanted to duel and anyone who did used cheap decks making it less fun
I never use cheap decks, I am either good at something legitly, or I may as well not be playing.
PS: Yugioh never gets boring, it is my main source of income.
Back to top Go down
MasterZero

MasterZero

Beepadeepaderp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beepadeepaderp   Beepadeepaderp I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 3:38 am

Im saying the people I dueled did im not saying you did anyway after almost my whole childhood was around Yugioh, Pokemon, Megaman, Digimon seasons 1&2 and the spirit one, Sonic X (don't ask) and others. But I played yugioh a lot and really now as im older I guess I really grew out of it
Back to top Go down
Titanium Titan

Titanium Titan

Beepadeepaderp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beepadeepaderp   Beepadeepaderp I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 3:39 am

I grew up on cartoon network and childrens anime.
Back to top Go down
Undertaker

Undertaker

Beepadeepaderp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beepadeepaderp   Beepadeepaderp I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 3:42 am

MasterZero wrote:
MasterZero wrote:
My Current team is Ivysaur lv 22, Fearow lv21, Nidorina lv 21, and Gyarados lv 20 Im planning to get Jolteon for speed as I have two defensive walls a well rounded, and Heavy Hitter so my Final Team will be Venasaur, Nidoqueen, Jolteon, Fearow, Gyarados, Ninetales/Kabutops

thats pretty cool, i lost FireRed long ago
Back to top Go down
MasterZero

MasterZero

Beepadeepaderp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beepadeepaderp   Beepadeepaderp I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 3:46 am

So did I I miss the old cartoon network cartoons... dexters lab, Samurai Jack, all that stuff
Back to top Go down
Undertaker

Undertaker

Beepadeepaderp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beepadeepaderp   Beepadeepaderp I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 3:47 am

Titanium Titan wrote:
I know he is Taker, I'm just pointing it out.
In any case I can't wait until yugioh becomes huge again, I always love seeing a new generations of duelist come along, sadly most people have the attention span of something that has a really short attention span...most people have the attention span of a teenager.

lol yea i get what youre saying, half the group was made up of teenagers including you. it was bound to happen, unless something big happens or we figure something out, im afraid the group may not bounce back. it was on its way when the mods got involved but they really put the final nail in the coffin so to speak
Back to top Go down
SakuraHaruno90

SakuraHaruno90

Beepadeepaderp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beepadeepaderp   Beepadeepaderp I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 3:47 am

Well alot of those old shows are on Boomerang

http://www.cartoonnetwork.com/tv_shows/boomerang/index.html
Back to top Go down
Titanium Titan

Titanium Titan

Beepadeepaderp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beepadeepaderp   Beepadeepaderp I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 3:55 am

I've recently come to learn how awesome taskmaster is btw zero.
Back to top Go down
MasterZero

MasterZero

Beepadeepaderp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beepadeepaderp   Beepadeepaderp I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 4:00 am

Nice
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Beepadeepaderp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beepadeepaderp   Beepadeepaderp I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Beepadeepaderp
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next