General Anime Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

General Anime Chat

This is a Forum to talk bout anime and other stuff

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Beepadeepaderp

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
MasterZero

MasterZero

Beepadeepaderp - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beepadeepaderp   Beepadeepaderp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 12:46 am

reverse polarity settings, hack into the consul and destroy that A.I. at once!
Back to top Go down
Titanium Titan

Titanium Titan

PostSubject: Re: Beepadeepaderp   Beepadeepaderp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 12:51 am

(T.A.I.) Sir, they are getting up and trying to hack me.
Good luck with that...they aren't in my head....wait! I think I made blueprints for the Miracle Tank, does that sound right?
(T.A.I.) sir, the droids.
Fine fine fine...*gets out of chair and faces droids*
Back to top Go down
MasterZero

MasterZero

PostSubject: Re: Beepadeepaderp   Beepadeepaderp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 12:57 am

(Whats this Miracle Tank....so you were hiding something sorry Titan but I need this more than you do.)

Droid: Commander enemy sighted orders?
Do not engage the enemy until attacked im near you hold on.
Back to top Go down
Titanium Titan

Titanium Titan

PostSubject: Re: Beepadeepaderp   Beepadeepaderp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 1:03 am

Well they're not attacking....so they must be here to just look nice, I always wanted decorations.
*sits back in chair*
So T.A.I. about the Miracle Tank blueprints?
(T.A.I.) Well even if those were the blueprints Zeta was speaking of I don't see how they could come in handy, they are of a lower tech level than the mark 1.
Back to top Go down
MasterZero

MasterZero

PostSubject: Re: Beepadeepaderp   Beepadeepaderp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 1:09 am

Well im glad to see that you didnt hurt my droids old friend
Back to top Go down
Titanium Titan

Titanium Titan

PostSubject: Re: Beepadeepaderp   Beepadeepaderp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 1:11 am

MasterZero wrote:
Well im glad to see that you didnt hurt my droids old friend
Get out of my base Zero, I don't like thieves.
Back to top Go down
MasterZero

MasterZero

PostSubject: Re: Beepadeepaderp   Beepadeepaderp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 1:13 am

Well I dont like those who give there friends to the enemy (Hands 3 sets of read outs to a droid) take these to the Gunship and take off I wont be long

droid : as you wish sir
Back to top Go down
Titanium Titan

Titanium Titan

PostSubject: Re: Beepadeepaderp   Beepadeepaderp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 1:19 am

MasterZero wrote:
Well I dont like those who give there friends to the enemy (Hands 3 sets of read outs to a droid) take these to the Gunship and take off I wont be long

droid : as you wish sir
Oh well I guess Zeta didn't tell you the circumstances I was under. Common sense Zero...common sense.
Back to top Go down
MasterZero

MasterZero

PostSubject: Re: Beepadeepaderp   Beepadeepaderp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 1:25 am

you made your choice now I make mine (hails gunship and leaves)
Back to top Go down
MasterZero

MasterZero

PostSubject: Re: Beepadeepaderp   Beepadeepaderp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 1:27 am

By the way this will go great with that mk IV, I happened to find out about farewell Titan
Back to top Go down
Titanium Titan

Titanium Titan

PostSubject: Re: Beepadeepaderp   Beepadeepaderp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 1:28 am

I love how stupid their race can be.
(T.A.I.) So....what now?
I'll just sit here and work on the mark 6.
Back to top Go down
MasterZero

MasterZero

PostSubject: Re: Beepadeepaderp   Beepadeepaderp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 1:36 am

Returns to the frigate.

I brought more than what you wanted.

Zeta: Excellent the AI in the mk IV has been more than helpful Tyrant i belive is name was once I mentioned Titan he seemed all but overjoyed to allow us use and copy the fully upgraded mk VII our troops will be unstoppable.

It could easily be a trick
Zeta: IM no fool now as for my part memory reconstruction of Rana will begin shortly you have done well Zero and I thank you it feels good to be on the same side.
Back to top Go down
Titanium Titan

Titanium Titan

PostSubject: Re: Beepadeepaderp   Beepadeepaderp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 1:38 am

MasterZero wrote:
Returns to the frigate.

I brought more than what you wanted.

Zeta: Excellent the AI in the mk IV has been more than helpful Tyrant i belive is name was once I mentioned Titan he seemed all but overjoyed to allow us use and copy the fully upgraded mk VII our troops will.

It could easily be a trick
Zeta: IM no fool now as for my part memory reconstruction of Rana will begin shortly you have done well Zero and I thank you it feels good to be on the same side.
Ow...that physically hurt me...seriously.
Back to top Go down
Undertaker

Undertaker

PostSubject: Re: Beepadeepaderp   Beepadeepaderp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 1:45 am

yea this conversation is so interesting, makes me want to post all the time
Back to top Go down
Titanium Titan

Titanium Titan

PostSubject: Re: Beepadeepaderp   Beepadeepaderp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 1:46 am

Crow...way to help out when Zero was stealing from me. Where were you? Did you get food? All iv'e had was popcorn and i'm starving.

But seeing as how this is the non canon version ima let it slide because I really want to see where this is going
Back to top Go down
Undertaker

Undertaker

PostSubject: Re: Beepadeepaderp   Beepadeepaderp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 1:47 am

Titanium Titan wrote:
Crow...way to help out when Zero was stealing from me. Where were you? Did you get food? All iv'e had was popcorn and i'm starving.

But seeing as how this is the non canon version ima let it slide because I really want to see where this is going

i was out at the store like you asked. you know how hard it is to grocery shop when you look like me?
Back to top Go down
Titanium Titan

Titanium Titan

PostSubject: Re: Beepadeepaderp   Beepadeepaderp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 1:48 am

Undertaker wrote:
Titanium Titan wrote:

i was out at the store like you asked. you know how hard it is to grocery shop when you look like me?

Good because I am starving! To the kitchen!
*carries groceries*
What did you buy?
Back to top Go down
Undertaker

Undertaker

PostSubject: Re: Beepadeepaderp   Beepadeepaderp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 1:50 am

Titanium Titan wrote:
Undertaker wrote:
Titanium Titan wrote:

*carries groceries*
What did you buy?

well T.A.I gave me a list and i mostly got stuff from that. i also got some snacks and what not
Back to top Go down
MasterZero

MasterZero

PostSubject: Re: Beepadeepaderp   Beepadeepaderp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 1:51 am

I didnt do it for you once Rana is safe I want to find a nice quite part of the galaxy he couldnt offer me that

Zeta: Indeed, well i best see to the reconstruction you should as well.
Back to top Go down
Titanium Titan

Titanium Titan

PostSubject: Re: Beepadeepaderp   Beepadeepaderp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 1:53 am

Undertaker wrote:
Titanium Titan wrote:
Undertaker wrote:
Titanium Titan wrote:

*carries groceries*
What did you buy?

well T.A.I gave me a list and i mostly got stuff from that. i also got some snacks and what not

So you got my onions, i'm making a delicacy one of my old teammates taught me how to make.
*fires up stove and dices onions*
Hope you like onion a la titan.
Back to top Go down
MasterZero

MasterZero

PostSubject: Re: Beepadeepaderp   Beepadeepaderp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 1:58 am

Zeta: reconstruction progressing smoothly good how would you like revenge on titan

How...we have what we need he cant stop you.

Back to top Go down
Undertaker

Undertaker

PostSubject: Re: Beepadeepaderp   Beepadeepaderp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 2:03 am

Titanium Titan wrote:
Undertaker wrote:
Titanium Titan wrote:
Undertaker wrote:
Titanium Titan wrote:

*carries groceries*
What did you buy?

So you got my onions, i'm making a delicacy one of my old teammates taught me how to make.

ill give then a try
Back to top Go down
Titanium Titan

Titanium Titan

PostSubject: Re: Beepadeepaderp   Beepadeepaderp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 2:05 am

Undertaker wrote:
Titanium Titan wrote:
Undertaker wrote:
Titanium Titan wrote:
Undertaker wrote:
Titanium Titan wrote:

*carries groceries*
What did you buy?

ill give then a try
My old teammate Telemecah loved onions, always carried them around when on a mission, needless to say that's why I added an air filter on the mark 3.
*puts onions on stove and slices peppers*
I'm sure you'll love them.
Back to top Go down
Undertaker

Undertaker

PostSubject: Re: Beepadeepaderp   Beepadeepaderp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 2:08 am

Titanium Titan wrote:
Undertaker wrote:
Titanium Titan wrote:
Undertaker wrote:
Titanium Titan wrote:
Undertaker wrote:
Titanium Titan wrote:

*carries groceries*
What did you buy?

ill give then a try
My old teammate Telemecah loved onions, always carried them around when on a mission, needless to say that's why I added an air filter on the mark 3.
*puts onions on stove and slices peppers*
I'm sure you'll love them.

sounds good to me
Back to top Go down
MasterZero

MasterZero

PostSubject: Re: Beepadeepaderp   Beepadeepaderp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 2:11 am

Zeta: I am going to attack titans stronghold again.

Voice: Sir we are ready to depart

Zeta: coming Zero?

Yes im coming Zeta

Last edited by MasterZero on Tue Mar 20, 2012 2:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beepadeepaderp   Beepadeepaderp - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Beepadeepaderp
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next