General Anime Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

General Anime Chat

This is a Forum to talk bout anime and other stuff

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Beepadeepaderp

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
MasterZero

MasterZero

Beepadeepaderp - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beepadeepaderp   Beepadeepaderp - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 12:59 am

Titanium Titan wrote:
I'm done with the story people, I am impressed with myself.

You gonna send it or an I going to have to Vulcan mind meld to read it
Back to top Go down
Titanium Titan

Titanium Titan

PostSubject: Re: Beepadeepaderp   Beepadeepaderp - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 1:02 am

MasterZero wrote:
Titanium Titan wrote:
I'm done with the story people, I am impressed with myself.

You gonna send it or an I going to have to Vulcan mind meld to read it
Proofreading.
Back to top Go down
MasterZero

MasterZero

PostSubject: Re: Beepadeepaderp   Beepadeepaderp - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 1:08 am

yay somebody who knows what the mind meld is !
Back to top Go down
Titanium Titan

Titanium Titan

PostSubject: Re: Beepadeepaderp   Beepadeepaderp - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 1:12 am

MasterZero wrote:
yay somebody who knows what the mind meld is !
It's where they share their memories or something...
Back to top Go down
MasterZero

MasterZero

PostSubject: Re: Beepadeepaderp   Beepadeepaderp - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 1:15 am

yep thats about it
Back to top Go down
Titanium Titan

Titanium Titan

PostSubject: Re: Beepadeepaderp   Beepadeepaderp - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 1:21 am

Well...next story is going to be the end and maybe an epilogue after...
Back to top Go down
MasterZero

MasterZero

PostSubject: Re: Beepadeepaderp   Beepadeepaderp - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 1:25 am

end of season 1 or are we done here
Back to top Go down
Titanium Titan

Titanium Titan

PostSubject: Re: Beepadeepaderp   Beepadeepaderp - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 1:26 am

MasterZero wrote:
end of season 1 or are we done here
Season 1, I hope of having this last 3 seasons.
Back to top Go down
Undertaker

Undertaker

PostSubject: Re: Beepadeepaderp   Beepadeepaderp - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 2:10 am

MasterZero wrote:
Ah man Taker you need to see this movie they got everything right any true fan would see this

Anyway the legend of Korra did not disapoint although I would like some insite on 2 things what happend with Zuko and his mother and how did Aang die hopefully those are touched on.

ill have to see it when i have money. as for Korra, they say that Zukkos mother will never be addressed and Aang probably died of old age
Back to top Go down
Titanium Titan

Titanium Titan

PostSubject: Re: Beepadeepaderp   Beepadeepaderp - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 2:28 am

Well i'm headed off to the dreamland, tell me what you think of the story when you read it.
Back to top Go down
Undertaker

Undertaker

PostSubject: Re: Beepadeepaderp   Beepadeepaderp - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 2:38 am

Titanium Titan wrote:
Well i'm headed off to the dreamland, tell me what you think of the story when you read it.

night dude, im reading it now
Back to top Go down
MasterZero

MasterZero

PostSubject: Re: Beepadeepaderp   Beepadeepaderp - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 3:00 am

Undertaker wrote:
Titanium Titan wrote:

Ahh no I don think Katara is still alive and she was older plus the pretended like they were going to tell what happend to Zuko's mother but it was just a tease so what did you think of it Korra is alot like Aang was in the beginning also how is Water the opposite of Air I would think she would have a harder time with Fire also what happend to Zuko did he die or is he still Fire Lord I must know!
Back to top Go down
Titanium Titan

Titanium Titan

PostSubject: Re: Beepadeepaderp   Beepadeepaderp - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 3:07 am

I fogot it's anime night on adult swim...im staying up...
@Zero: Katara said all her friends and her brother were dead and i'm pretty sure Zuko was her friend sooo...
Back to top Go down
MasterZero

MasterZero

PostSubject: Re: Beepadeepaderp   Beepadeepaderp - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 3:19 am

When was that brought up, I watched it from start to finish that was never said and would be lazy writing also what happened after the war ended I know the Republic was built by unifying the Fire Nation colonies (totally not based off New York by the way)

Back to top Go down
MasterZero

MasterZero

PostSubject: Re: Beepadeepaderp   Beepadeepaderp - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 3:20 am

MasterZero wrote:
When was that brought up, I watched it from start to finish that was never said and would be lazy writing also what happened after the war ended I know the Republic was built by unifying the Fire Nation colonies (totally not based off New York by the way)

So many plot holes and continuity errors it hurts!
Back to top Go down
Titanium Titan

Titanium Titan

PostSubject: Re: Beepadeepaderp   Beepadeepaderp - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 3:23 am

MasterZero wrote:

Well Katara said it to Kora before she left for the republic, shame on you for not hearing these things!
Continuity errors...really? Like what?
Back to top Go down
MasterZero

MasterZero

PostSubject: Re: Beepadeepaderp   Beepadeepaderp - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 3:28 am

whatever you are not worth it right now, the point is their were points that need to be brought up and im sure they will but if not well the series will suffer for it at least the original was careful to avoid them and they were covered up towards the end of the series so hopefully this was just a case "get to it when I get to it " instead of " who cares look new characters!"
Back to top Go down
Titanium Titan

Titanium Titan

PostSubject: Re: Beepadeepaderp   Beepadeepaderp - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 3:31 am

MasterZero wrote:
whatever you are not worth it right now, the point is their were points that need to be brought up and im sure they will but if not well the series will suffer for it at least the original was careful to avoid them and they were covered up towards the end of the series so hopefully this was just a case "get to it when I get to it " instead of " who cares look new characters!"
The spin-off isnt about Team Avatar though, it is about Kora.
When Tenzens daughter asked Katara about Zuko's mom she was going to answer but her other daughter interrupted it, that was kind of a hint that while those things may come up they wont be the main focus, because the show is called "Legend of Kora" after all.
Back to top Go down
MasterZero

MasterZero

PostSubject: Re: Beepadeepaderp   Beepadeepaderp - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 3:31 am

Titanium Titan wrote:
MasterZero wrote:

Well Katara said it to Kora before she left for the republic, shame on you for not hearing these things!

In the original Series Aang has difficulty with earth bending because it is the natural opposite of air, When Korra explains how earth and fire came easily and air doesn't Tenzin explains that its because air is the opposite of water
last i checked Fire and Water dont mix.
Back to top Go down
Undertaker

Undertaker

PostSubject: Re: Beepadeepaderp   Beepadeepaderp - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 3:32 am

MasterZero wrote:
Undertaker wrote:
Titanium Titan wrote:

Ahh no I don think Katara is still alive and she was older plus the pretended like they were going to tell what happend to Zuko's mother but it was just a tease so what did you think of it Korra is alot like Aang was in the beginning also how is Water the opposite of Air I would think she would have a harder time with Fire also what happend to Zuko did he die or is he still Fire Lord I must know!

yea that tease is all youre gonna get, a good story teller always leaves one or 2 questions unanswered. Zuko died as well, it just so happens the women in Kataras family have a long lifespan, look at her Gran Gran. Air is Korras opposite, opposite to her personality. shes straightforward, air is always moving, always changing. so its hard for her to learn. it requires patience, not something she has a lot of
Back to top Go down
Titanium Titan

Titanium Titan

PostSubject: Re: Beepadeepaderp   Beepadeepaderp - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 3:35 am

MasterZero wrote:
Titanium Titan wrote:
MasterZero wrote:

In the original Series Aang has difficulty with earth bending because it is the natural opposite of air, When Korra explains how earth and fire came easily and air doesn't Tenzin explains that its because air is the opposite of water
Tenzen said it was personality related for Kora, that was her problem that the whole mindset of air was the opposite of her personality.
Back to top Go down
MasterZero

MasterZero

PostSubject: Re: Beepadeepaderp   Beepadeepaderp - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 3:39 am

Titanium Titan wrote:
MasterZero wrote:
When Tenzens daughter asked Katara about Zuko's mom she was going to answer but her other daughter interrupted it, that was kind of a hint that while those things may come up they wont be the main focus, because the show is called "Legend of Kora" after all.

That would be possible except she is Aang, just like Aang was Roku their spirits are reincarnated into the next element in line Water to Earth, Earth to Fire, Fire to Air, and Air to Water so in a way it is about Aang also Avatars have a funny way of picking up were the other left off when they died so like Aang bringing down the Fire Nation to bring peace to the world which Roku was trying to do only more peacefully by talking to his old friend Sozin, Now Kora will be coming into defending the peace which Aang was doing by building Republic City with Zuko. Dude I have watched this show from its beginning to its end you cant win this debate.
Back to top Go down
Titanium Titan

Titanium Titan

PostSubject: Re: Beepadeepaderp   Beepadeepaderp - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 3:42 am

MasterZero wrote:
Titanium Titan wrote:
MasterZero wrote:

That would be possible except she is Aang, just like Aang was Roku their spirits are reincarnated into the next element in line Water to Earth, Earth to Fire, Fire to Air, and Air to Water so in a way it is about Aang also Avatars have a funny way of picking up were the other left off when they died so like Aang bringing down the Fire Nation to bring peace to the world which Roku was trying to do only more peacefully by talking to his old friend Sozin, Now Kora will be coming into defending the peace which Aang was doing by building Republic City with Zuko. Dude I have watched this show from its beginning to its end you cant win this debate.
I know they are technically the same person thanks to the reincarnation thing but their journeys are always different, that's what i'm trying to say, while they are always meant to learn the 4 elements and maintain the peace the journey is always different.
Back to top Go down
MasterZero

MasterZero

PostSubject: Re: Beepadeepaderp   Beepadeepaderp - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 3:43 am

Titanium Titan wrote:
MasterZero wrote:
Titanium Titan wrote:
MasterZero wrote:

Tenzen said it was personality related for Kora, that was her problem that the whole mindset of air was the opposite of her personality.

Actually if that was true aang would have had the same problem and he didnt they have the same mind set care free still by that point and when traing at the north pole he kinda goofed off like she is not paying attension they are the same and yet he mastered Water and she struggles with Air. Hmmm. curious and curiouser
Back to top Go down
Titanium Titan

Titanium Titan

PostSubject: Re: Beepadeepaderp   Beepadeepaderp - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 3:46 am

MasterZero wrote:
Titanium Titan wrote:
MasterZero wrote:
Titanium Titan wrote:
MasterZero wrote:

Actually if that was true aang would have had the same problem and he didnt they have the same mind set care free still by that point and when traing at the north pole he kinda goofed off like she is not paying attension they are the same and yet he mastered Water and she struggles with Air. Hmmm. curious and curiouser
Meh, different people different problems.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beepadeepaderp   Beepadeepaderp - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Beepadeepaderp
Page 11 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next