General Anime Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

General Anime Chat

This is a Forum to talk bout anime and other stuff

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Beepadeepaderp

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Undertaker

Undertaker

Beepadeepaderp - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beepadeepaderp   Beepadeepaderp - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 4:38 am

Titanium Titan wrote:
Aw crap...the cabbage salesman, he's the masked guy, he was pissed off how benders were busting up his cabbages...

nah, its his kids. he wouldnt still be alive
Back to top Go down
Titanium Titan

Titanium Titan

PostSubject: Re: Beepadeepaderp   Beepadeepaderp - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 4:39 am

It's either him or the moustached guy from the great divide episode.
Back to top Go down
Undertaker

Undertaker

PostSubject: Re: Beepadeepaderp   Beepadeepaderp - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 4:41 am

MasterZero wrote:
Undertaker wrote:
Titanium Titan wrote:
Undertaker wrote:
Titanium Titan wrote:
Undertaker wrote:
Titanium Titan wrote:
Undertaker wrote:
@zero well shes not Aang, her personality clashes with air bending. she was a prodigy with the other elements. if she was like Aang, she would have had to learn them. yet she could water bend, earth bend and fire bend when she was a little kid

@titan they found other flying bisons according to the wiki
Probably at the central air temple...

that could be
Appa was always my favorite character...

i agree with Bumey, Momo was very important lol, he was my fav non human character
I was kinda expecting Bumi to still be alive...weird huh?

lol not even Bumi can live to be 182

How old was the Guru that aang met...

they never said an age, maybe in his 70s?
Back to top Go down
MasterZero

MasterZero

PostSubject: Re: Beepadeepaderp   Beepadeepaderp - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 4:44 am

[quote="Undertaker"]
MasterZero wrote:
Undertaker wrote:
Titanium Titan wrote:
Undertaker wrote:
Titanium Titan wrote:
Undertaker wrote:
Titanium Titan wrote:
Undertaker wrote:
@zero well shes not Aang, her personality clashes with air bending. she was a prodigy with the other elements. if she was like Aang, she would have had to learn them. yet she could water bend, earth bend and fire bend when she was a little kid

that could be

i agree with Bumey, Momo was very important lol, he was my fav non human character

they never said an age, maybe in his 70s?[/quote

I only ask because he is my favorite character the perfect example of a mentor old and wise and most likely lives ina cave all good mentors live in caves this is fact
Back to top Go down
SakuraHaruno90

SakuraHaruno90

Location : Ruleing over Duel Academy with my husband Jaden Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Beepadeepaderp   Beepadeepaderp - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 4:45 am

Hey Titan and Zero

Here is what me and crow have thought up

Korra has Anng free welll toph temper and blood and spirt andkataras looks since shes water tribe

and u see toph loved to fight in the ring and everything and thats how she learned earthbending and now korra will probley learn airbending that way

Last edited by SakuraHaruno90 on Sun Apr 15, 2012 4:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://s1271.photobucket.com/albums/jj626/SakuraHaruno90/?src=wa
Titanium Titan

Titanium Titan

PostSubject: Re: Beepadeepaderp   Beepadeepaderp - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 4:46 am

[quote="MasterZero"]
Undertaker wrote:
MasterZero wrote:
Undertaker wrote:
Titanium Titan wrote:
Undertaker wrote:
Titanium Titan wrote:
Undertaker wrote:
Titanium Titan wrote:
Undertaker wrote:

that could be

I only ask because he is my favorite character the perfect example of a mentor old and wise and most likely lives ina cave all good mentors live in caves this is fact
I think the rule applies to old people.
Back to top Go down
MasterZero

MasterZero

PostSubject: Re: Beepadeepaderp   Beepadeepaderp - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 4:48 am

anyway im off to bed also my theory is it could be a supporter of Ozai the entire group could be you know for revenge against the avatar throw the world into unbalance leading to another war tearing down what aang an zuko did
Back to top Go down
Undertaker

Undertaker

PostSubject: Re: Beepadeepaderp   Beepadeepaderp - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 4:51 am

[quote="MasterZero"]
Undertaker wrote:
MasterZero wrote:
Undertaker wrote:
Titanium Titan wrote:
Undertaker wrote:
Titanium Titan wrote:
Undertaker wrote:
Titanium Titan wrote:
Undertaker wrote:

that could be

i did some digging and i was surprised at what i found. his name was Pathik and he was 150 years old
Back to top Go down
MasterZero

MasterZero

PostSubject: Re: Beepadeepaderp   Beepadeepaderp - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 4:54 am

SakuraHaruno90 wrote:
Hey Titan and Zero

Korra has Anna free welll toph temper and blood and spirt andkataras looks since shes water tribe

and u see toph loved to fight in the ring and everything and thats how she learned earthbending and now korra will probley learn airbending that way

I agree she has the same spirit as Aang so free willed and strong sense of justice and she did get better while she was in the competive bending match she learned the movements that the air benders use but I think she might lose her ability to bend the other 3 by some convoluted way or their will be 3 other books some different way

@ Taker : Thats right he said he studied with the air benders so apparently age is something you just shake off in aangs world i would be really surprised if he was still alive come on 220 years young
Back to top Go down
MasterZero

MasterZero

PostSubject: Re: Beepadeepaderp   Beepadeepaderp - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 4:55 am

ok im off for real this time goodnight
Back to top Go down
Titanium Titan

Titanium Titan

PostSubject: Re: Beepadeepaderp   Beepadeepaderp - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 4:55 am

The Avatar vs. The Imposters...dear lord...the fight would never end until there was 1 person left on the planet...
Back to top Go down
Undertaker

Undertaker

PostSubject: Re: Beepadeepaderp   Beepadeepaderp - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 5:36 pm

MasterZero wrote:
SakuraHaruno90 wrote:
Hey Titan and Zero

Korra has Anna free welll toph temper and blood and spirt andkataras looks since shes water tribe

I agree she has the same spirit as Aang so free willed and strong sense of justice and she did get better while she was in the competive bending match she learned the movements that the air benders use but I think she might lose her ability to bend the other 3 by some convoluted way or their will be 3 other books some different way

@ Taker : Thats right he said he studied with the air benders so apparently age is something you just shake off in aangs world i would be really surprised if he was still alive come on 220 years young

well they attribute his age to his healthy and nomadic lifestyle so who knows. maybe he is still alive somewhere and will teach her about the Avatar State
Back to top Go down
Titanium Titan

Titanium Titan

PostSubject: Re: Beepadeepaderp   Beepadeepaderp - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 5:45 pm

Undertaker wrote:
MasterZero wrote:
SakuraHaruno90 wrote:
Hey Titan and Zero

well they attribute his age to his healthy and nomadic lifestyle so who knows. maybe he is still alive somewhere and will teach her about the Avatar State
lol remember the hobo? He is my new favorite character.
Back to top Go down
Undertaker

Undertaker

PostSubject: Re: Beepadeepaderp   Beepadeepaderp - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 6:40 pm

Titanium Titan wrote:
Undertaker wrote:
MasterZero wrote:
SakuraHaruno90 wrote:
Hey Titan and Zero

lol remember the hobo? He is my new favorite character.

lol he was a funny one shot guy
Back to top Go down
Undertaker

Undertaker

PostSubject: Re: Beepadeepaderp   Beepadeepaderp - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 10:46 pm

lol i know you guys are sick of pony videos but this is just damn funny

Back to top Go down
SakuraHaruno90

SakuraHaruno90

PostSubject: Re: Beepadeepaderp   Beepadeepaderp - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 10:54 pm

Hey everyone i have another what if question for you guys

In what tv show uses the line in 3 2 1 before they do anything and they have been on the air since 2003
Back to top Go down
Titanium Titan

Titanium Titan

PostSubject: Re: Beepadeepaderp   Beepadeepaderp - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 11:01 pm

Undertaker wrote:

Dafuq did I just watch?
Beepadeepaderp - Page 13 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSt7Vew9x7jWN4FWeN5OgGKzWWErtjT9rPo6E9Yl5376OxNWQBf
Back to top Go down
Titanium Titan

Titanium Titan

PostSubject: Re: Beepadeepaderp   Beepadeepaderp - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 11:02 pm

SakuraHaruno90 wrote:
Hey everyone i have another what if question for you guys

In what tv show uses the line in 3 2 1 before they do anything and they have been on the air since 2003
I'm going to go with some show iv'e never seen before...
Back to top Go down
Undertaker

Undertaker

PostSubject: Re: Beepadeepaderp   Beepadeepaderp - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 11:02 pm

Titanium Titan wrote:
Undertaker wrote:

Dafuq did I just watch?
Beepadeepaderp - Page 13 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSt7Vew9x7jWN4FWeN5OgGKzWWErtjT9rPo6E9Yl5376OxNWQBf

Collegehumors view on bronies lol
Back to top Go down
SakuraHaruno90

SakuraHaruno90

PostSubject: Re: Beepadeepaderp   Beepadeepaderp - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 11:03 pm

Not saying anything till the end of the contest
Back to top Go down
Titanium Titan

Titanium Titan

PostSubject: Re: Beepadeepaderp   Beepadeepaderp - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 11:09 pm

Undertaker wrote:
Titanium Titan wrote:
Undertaker wrote:

Dafuq did I just watch?

Collegehumors view on bronies lol
Iv'e seen one much more disturbing...
Beepadeepaderp - Page 13 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ1wJsvPEflP4GMxZhu1OwwB5I80WdJqMNEhQyrdzXQ6XvtkEto
Back to top Go down
Undertaker

Undertaker

PostSubject: Re: Beepadeepaderp   Beepadeepaderp - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 11:10 pm

of course you have Titan, thats the stereotype on bronies
Back to top Go down
Titanium Titan

Titanium Titan

PostSubject: Re: Beepadeepaderp   Beepadeepaderp - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 11:14 pm

Other friends linking me mlp videos just like you have, it's disturbing! But also very funny, I like to watch them and see how far or close I am to being like them.
@Sakura: Never in a million years have I seen a show that starts with a number! Except Numb3r5....that was the exception.
Back to top Go down
Undertaker

Undertaker

PostSubject: Re: Beepadeepaderp   Beepadeepaderp - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 11:17 pm

Titanium Titan wrote:
Other friends linking me mlp videos just like you have, it's disturbing! But also very funny, I like to watch them and see how far or close I am to being like them.
@Sakura: Never in a million years have I seen a show that starts with a number! Except Numb3r5....that was the exception.

well at least you can take a joke and dont mind making fun of your fandom
Back to top Go down
Titanium Titan

Titanium Titan

PostSubject: Re: Beepadeepaderp   Beepadeepaderp - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 11:19 pm

Undertaker wrote:
Titanium Titan wrote:

well at least you can take a joke and dont mind making fun of your fandom
I grew bored of the image! Almost gave me diabeetus.
You guys never gave me your 2 cents on the newest story! I need that kinda stuff so I can make notes for future stories and improve.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beepadeepaderp   Beepadeepaderp - Page 13 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Beepadeepaderp
Page 13 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next