General Anime Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

General Anime Chat

This is a Forum to talk bout anime and other stuff

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Beepadeepaderp

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
MasterZero

MasterZero

Beepadeepaderp - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beepadeepaderp   Beepadeepaderp - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 2:59 am

Zeta: Get the AI out of him and take him back to the frigate I will finish this all Droids open fire!

(Troopers remove AI and Zero passes out from mental exhaustion and is taken back to the drop ship heading back to the fleet.)

(Sends Electric waves through gauntlet into Titan)
Back to top Go down
Titanium Titan

Titanium Titan

PostSubject: Re: Beepadeepaderp   Beepadeepaderp - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 3:08 am

MasterZero wrote:
Zeta: Get the AI out of him and take him back to the frigate I will finish this all Droids open fire!

(Troopers remove AI and Zero passes out from mental exhaustion and is taken back to the drop ship heading back to the fleet.)

(Sends Electric waves through gauntlet into Titan)
*Nano suit absorbs shock and I retaliate with a purge beam at point blank range*
Oh electricity.....like no one has ever used that before....
Back to top Go down
MasterZero

MasterZero

PostSubject: Re: Beepadeepaderp   Beepadeepaderp - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 3:13 am

(Smoke clears and Zeta appears standing up) Huh I thought that would be impressive...oh well, please I have been hit a lot harder hmm. look at that you scuffed my armor I guess I can let Zero clean it he is of no more use to me anyway.
Back to top Go down
Titanium Titan

Titanium Titan

PostSubject: Re: Beepadeepaderp   Beepadeepaderp - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 3:16 am

MasterZero wrote:
(Smoke clears and Zeta appears standing up) Huh I thought that would be impressive...oh well, please I have been hit a lot harder hmm. look at that you scuffed my armor I guess I can let Zero clean it he is of no more use to me anyway.
*ground behind Zeta completely gone along with droids*
Get off my planet before I take you down like last time, I wouldn't want you to get embarrassed in front of your peons again old man.
*throws Zeta away from self*
Back to top Go down
MasterZero

MasterZero

PostSubject: Re: Beepadeepaderp   Beepadeepaderp - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 3:20 am

Did you really think I wouldnt have prepared for you this time my shielding is 3x as powerful as before although i must admit i didnt expect your hand to be healed yet.
Back to top Go down
Undertaker

Undertaker

PostSubject: Re: Beepadeepaderp   Beepadeepaderp - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 3:23 am

ah godmodding, gotta love it Razz
Back to top Go down
Titanium Titan

Titanium Titan

PostSubject: Re: Beepadeepaderp   Beepadeepaderp - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 3:25 am

MasterZero wrote:
Did you really think I wouldnt have prepared for you this time my shielding is 3x as powerful as before although i must admit i didnt expect your hand to be healed yet.
Oh wow...i'm so impressed....your shielding may be stronger but you are at the same skill level. Compared to Slick and Axxon you are nothing, I pity you old man!
*taunts*

(What's godmodding?)
Back to top Go down
MasterZero

MasterZero

PostSubject: Re: Beepadeepaderp   Beepadeepaderp - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 3:26 am

Zero by the way wasnt in control of his actions with the Black Armor in fact an AI was controlling him you almost destroyed your friend well I dont see how he will ever trust any of you again
Back to top Go down
Titanium Titan

Titanium Titan

PostSubject: Re: Beepadeepaderp   Beepadeepaderp - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 3:27 am

MasterZero wrote:
Zero by the way wasnt in control of his actions with the Black Armor in fact an AI was controlling him you almost destroyed your friend well I dont see how he will ever trust any of you again

You stole from me and sent droids into my base which started shooting, then came again with an invading force intent on taking us all down.
Back to top Go down
Undertaker

Undertaker

PostSubject: Re: Beepadeepaderp   Beepadeepaderp - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 3:28 am

Titanium Titan wrote:
MasterZero wrote:
Oh wow...i'm so impressed....your shielding may be stronger but you are at the same skill level. Compared to Slick and Axxon you are nothing, I pity you old man!
*taunts*

(What's godmodding?)

(basically making yourself overpowered in an RP. its why i wouldnt be good at RPing on AC)
Back to top Go down
Titanium Titan

Titanium Titan

PostSubject: Re: Beepadeepaderp   Beepadeepaderp - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 3:32 am

Undertaker wrote:
Titanium Titan wrote:
MasterZero wrote:
*taunts*

(What's godmodding?)

(basically making yourself overpowered in an RP. its why i wouldnt be good at RPing on AC)
Then i'm probably godmodding, but mind yourself all of our characters have some kind of history which involves combat, you are extremely proficient in hand to hand combat, Koha and Zero is bladed combat, I just use my armor to it's fullest because over time I had to adapt to the challenge of villains attacking the planet.
Back to top Go down
MasterZero

MasterZero

PostSubject: Re: Beepadeepaderp   Beepadeepaderp - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 3:33 am

he was right, I guess the AI knew what he was talking about (powers up gauntlets)

Last edited by MasterZero on Tue Mar 20, 2012 3:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Titanium Titan

Titanium Titan

PostSubject: Re: Beepadeepaderp   Beepadeepaderp - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 3:35 am

MasterZero wrote:
See it anyway you like the point is you almost destroyed an innocent person for someone so smart you are pathetic and as much as I would like to end you hear with my true power i promised that to my new friend...
You have the blood of the innocent on your hands, you aren't innocent yourself.
Back to top Go down
Undertaker

Undertaker

PostSubject: Re: Beepadeepaderp   Beepadeepaderp - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 3:40 am

Titanium Titan wrote:
Undertaker wrote:
Titanium Titan wrote:
MasterZero wrote:
*taunts*

(What's godmodding?)

Then i'm probably godmodding, but mind yourself all of our characters have some kind of history which involves combat, you are extremely proficient in hand to hand combat, Koha and Zero is bladed combat, I just use my armor to it's fullest because over time I had to adapt to the challenge of villains attacking the planet.

nah, youre in the clear. it was more what Luc was doing, coming up with a counter for each one of your moves
Back to top Go down
Titanium Titan

Titanium Titan

PostSubject: Re: Beepadeepaderp   Beepadeepaderp - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 3:42 am

Undertaker wrote:
Titanium Titan wrote:
Undertaker wrote:
Titanium Titan wrote:
MasterZero wrote:
*taunts*

(What's godmodding?)

nah, youre in the clear. it was more what Luc was doing, coming up with a counter for each one of your moves
What did you think of the video?
Back to top Go down
MasterZero

MasterZero

PostSubject: Re: Beepadeepaderp   Beepadeepaderp - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 3:44 am

hmm what ever helps you sleep ,and by the way Tyrant sends his regards (Small ship lands next to Zeta. Zeta flies way back to the fleet)

Shut Up Taker its non-cannon anyway
Back to top Go down
Titanium Titan

Titanium Titan

PostSubject: Re: Beepadeepaderp   Beepadeepaderp - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 3:47 am

MasterZero wrote:
hmm what ever helps you sleep ,and by the way Tyrant sends his regards (Small ship lands next to Zeta. Zeta flies way back to the fleet)

Shut Up Taker its non-cannon anyway
I'm not saying I haven't spilled innocent blood, but I don't act as if i'm totally innocent. I also rarely sleep *real life doesn't count XD*
Back to top Go down
MasterZero

MasterZero

PostSubject: Re: Beepadeepaderp   Beepadeepaderp - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 3:48 am

I hear that i usally get to bed about 3-3:30
Back to top Go down
Titanium Titan

Titanium Titan

PostSubject: Re: Beepadeepaderp   Beepadeepaderp - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 3:51 am

*looks as Zeta leaves and goes back into kitchen*
I'm still hungry...

Last edited by Titanium Titan on Tue Mar 20, 2012 3:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MasterZero

MasterZero

PostSubject: Re: Beepadeepaderp   Beepadeepaderp - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 3:53 am

that was Zeta
Back to top Go down
SakuraHaruno90

SakuraHaruno90

Location : Ruleing over Duel Academy with my husband Jaden Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Beepadeepaderp   Beepadeepaderp - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 3:54 am

Hey everyone i finally got taker on a pokemon question i asked him who kamitsure is and he didnt know and the name is Elesa
Back to top Go down
https://s1271.photobucket.com/albums/jj626/SakuraHaruno90/?src=wa
Titanium Titan

Titanium Titan

PostSubject: Re: Beepadeepaderp   Beepadeepaderp - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 3:56 am

Always when the enemy leaves you guys decide to come out.
Beepadeepaderp - Page 4 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQzEcW0KfczwksH1UULRhpk36xVaap7P6t6AaLmSSJ-2Xby9Uke
Back to top Go down
Undertaker

Undertaker

PostSubject: Re: Beepadeepaderp   Beepadeepaderp - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 3:56 am

@titan its addicting lol
@luc was just making a point, wasnt trying to insult you
@sakura would u shut up about that already? i dont watch Pokemon in Japanese, i wouldnt know the alternate names
Back to top Go down
Titanium Titan

Titanium Titan

PostSubject: Re: Beepadeepaderp   Beepadeepaderp - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 3:58 am

*eats cereal*
Mmm....Captain, I salute thee!
Back to top Go down
SakuraHaruno90

SakuraHaruno90

Location : Ruleing over Duel Academy with my husband Jaden Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Beepadeepaderp   Beepadeepaderp - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 3:58 am

U mean captain crunch
Back to top Go down
https://s1271.photobucket.com/albums/jj626/SakuraHaruno90/?src=wa
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beepadeepaderp   Beepadeepaderp - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Beepadeepaderp
Page 4 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next