General Anime Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

General Anime Chat

This is a Forum to talk bout anime and other stuff

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Beepadeepaderp

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
MasterZero

MasterZero

Beepadeepaderp - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beepadeepaderp   Beepadeepaderp - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 2:42 am

Titanium Titan wrote:
A team like this needs synergy! And as leader I am going to do something about it!
*walks into room and checks on new armor*

watching the clone wars until writers block goes away
Back to top Go down
Undertaker

Undertaker

PostSubject: Re: Beepadeepaderp   Beepadeepaderp - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 2:46 am

MasterZero wrote:
Undertaker wrote:
Titanium Titan wrote:
It's not ignoring if he answered him once during the conversation.

if i say something to him and he doesnt respond, thats ignoring

I can talk to whom ever i want and I was talking to titan about story writting which im in the process of doing so if you will excuse me so dont yell at me Sakura and Taker when you have ignored me on here plenty of times. Now if you excuse me im going back to watching my show on youtube good day.

sheesh, who pissed in your cornflakes? if i ignore you, its by accident and im usually just busy. i understand you were talking to titan but you could have responded to me as well. Sakura has been feeling ignored on here lately and i dont blame her. if she wants to talk about something, especially something big like her getting an ipod just today, talk to her a bit. be friendly, thats all she wants. she was nice enough to make this forum for us to talk in, the least you could do is chat a bit with her

Last edited by Undertaker on Sat Apr 21, 2012 2:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Titanium Titan

Titanium Titan

PostSubject: Re: Beepadeepaderp   Beepadeepaderp - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 2:48 am

Trust excercises worked for the last team, I'm sure they will work for this one.
Back to top Go down
MasterZero

MasterZero

PostSubject: Re: Beepadeepaderp   Beepadeepaderp - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 2:57 am

Undertaker wrote:
MasterZero wrote:
Undertaker wrote:
Titanium Titan wrote:

I can talk to whom ever i want and I was talking to titan about story writting which im in the process of doing so if you will excuse me so dont yell at me Sakura and Taker when you have ignored me on here plenty of times. Now if you excuse me im going back to watching my show on youtube good day.

sheesh, who pissed in your cornflakes? if i ignore you, its by accident and im usually just busy. i understand you were talking to titan but you could have responded to me as well. Sakura has been feeling ignored on here lately and i dont blame her. if she wants to talk about something, especially something big like her getting an ipod just today, talk to her a bit. be friendly, thats all she wants. she was nice enough to make this forum for us to talk in, the least you could do is chat a bit with her

Like Titan said you cant blame us if we are hesitant to talk to either of you with the constant teasing.
Back to top Go down
Undertaker

Undertaker

PostSubject: Re: Beepadeepaderp   Beepadeepaderp - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 3:05 am

MasterZero wrote:
Undertaker wrote:
MasterZero wrote:
Undertaker wrote:
Titanium Titan wrote:

Like Titan said you cant blame us if we are hesitant to talk to either of you with the constant teasing.

either of us? when do i do stuff like that? i get that she could stand to do that stuff less, but where do i fit into that?
Back to top Go down
Titanium Titan

Titanium Titan

PostSubject: Re: Beepadeepaderp   Beepadeepaderp - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 3:10 am

There should be a limit to how much we quote, my iPod can't get tie right place all the time and I end up typing inside the quote.
Back to top Go down
MasterZero

MasterZero

PostSubject: Re: Beepadeepaderp   Beepadeepaderp - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 3:14 am

Undertaker wrote:
lol i know you guys are sick of pony videos but this is just damn funny

This after we said we were tired of the vids you went and posted another I told IRL i was tired and you went and did it again do you know how mad i was but I let it sit thinking "ill get over it" but no im still mad not about the video content i can shake that off and laugh but when I asked you to stop both on here and IRL and you posted anyway it hurt me so im sorry if i havent been exactly nice to either of you but im still mad.
Back to top Go down
Undertaker

Undertaker

PostSubject: Re: Beepadeepaderp   Beepadeepaderp - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 3:19 am

well look what i said on that. i said that i knew you were sick of those but that one was funny. im sorry if you took offense cause none was intended. youre the only one whos really bothered by it, Titan laughed at it. i dont go looking for those, it popped up on my Youtube one day cause College Humor put it up. i dont intend on doing it again, that was one time, just random
Back to top Go down
Titanium Titan

Titanium Titan

PostSubject: Re: Beepadeepaderp   Beepadeepaderp - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 3:21 am

I so called it.
Back to top Go down
MasterZero

MasterZero

PostSubject: Re: Beepadeepaderp   Beepadeepaderp - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 3:29 am

Titanium Titan wrote:
There should be a limit to how much we quote, my iPod can't get tie right place all the time and I end up typing inside the quote.

sorry about that guess i should type smaller lines lol

@ Taker: your not getting it I told you how i didnt like it when she posted them im not bothered by the video or what its about ill admit its funny thats not the point ,the point is im more upset by the fact that I told you i didnt want them anymore IRL and you said "sure dude i get it" then you post that its like you were not listening to me or not caring thats how it feels but whatever sure ill talk to her more often if it will make her feel better.
Back to top Go down
Undertaker

Undertaker

PostSubject: Re: Beepadeepaderp   Beepadeepaderp - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 3:34 am

MasterZero wrote:
Titanium Titan wrote:

sorry about that guess i should type smaller lines lol

@ Taker: your not getting it I told you how i didnt like it when she posted them im not bothered by the video or what its about ill admit its funny thats not the point ,the point is im more upset by the fact that I told you i didnt want them anymore IRL and you said "sure dude i get it" then you post that its like you were not listening to me or not caring thats how it feels but whatever sure ill talk to her more often if it will make her feel better.

arguing is getting us no where. i understand what youre saying and ill take this chance to apologize. im sorry i posted that, i know you didnt want us to do it anymore but i figured one more wouldnt hurt and it would be worth a laugh. i didnt think you would get so offended by me posting it and once again, im sorry
Back to top Go down
MasterZero

MasterZero

PostSubject: Re: Beepadeepaderp   Beepadeepaderp - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 3:38 am

fine apology accepted
Back to top Go down
Titanium Titan

Titanium Titan

PostSubject: Re: Beepadeepaderp   Beepadeepaderp - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 3:41 am

Well I'm going to turn in early, I still have to go to the college tomorrow. When I ge back I'm going to relax then type the story.
Back to top Go down
Undertaker

Undertaker

PostSubject: Re: Beepadeepaderp   Beepadeepaderp - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 3:47 am

MasterZero wrote:
fine apology accepted

alright, now can we move past this? and rest assured im not gonna post anything like that again
Back to top Go down
MasterZero

MasterZero

PostSubject: Re: Beepadeepaderp   Beepadeepaderp - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 4:09 am

Titanium Titan wrote:
Well I'm going to turn in early, I still have to go to the college tomorrow. When I ge back I'm going to relax then type the story.

Ok see you tomorrow
Back to top Go down
MasterZero

MasterZero

PostSubject: Re: Beepadeepaderp   Beepadeepaderp - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 4:09 am

Undertaker wrote:
MasterZero wrote:
fine apology accepted

alright, now can we move past this? and rest assured im not gonna post anything like that again

Yeah sure
Back to top Go down
Undertaker

Undertaker

PostSubject: Re: Beepadeepaderp   Beepadeepaderp - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 4:19 am

MasterZero wrote:
Undertaker wrote:
MasterZero wrote:
fine apology accepted

Yeah sure

alright, good. we should hang out sometime, we havent done that in forever
Back to top Go down
MasterZero

MasterZero

PostSubject: Re: Beepadeepaderp   Beepadeepaderp - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 4:32 am

Undertaker wrote:
MasterZero wrote:
Undertaker wrote:
MasterZero wrote:
fine apology accepted

Yeah sure

Its has and you still have my thunderus
Back to top Go down
MasterZero

MasterZero

PostSubject: Re: Beepadeepaderp   Beepadeepaderp - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 4:37 am

im off to bed goodnight
Back to top Go down
Undertaker

Undertaker

PostSubject: Re: Beepadeepaderp   Beepadeepaderp - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 4:44 am

MasterZero wrote:
Undertaker wrote:
MasterZero wrote:
Undertaker wrote:
MasterZero wrote:
fine apology accepted

Yeah sure

Its has and you still have my thunderus

ill give him back next time we hang. night dude
Back to top Go down
Titanium Titan

Titanium Titan

PostSubject: Re: Beepadeepaderp   Beepadeepaderp - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 12:15 pm

Okay off to college again -_-
Back to top Go down
Undertaker

Undertaker

PostSubject: Re: Beepadeepaderp   Beepadeepaderp - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 6:48 pm

hey guys
Back to top Go down
Titanium Titan

Titanium Titan

PostSubject: Re: Beepadeepaderp   Beepadeepaderp - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 6:51 pm

Undertaker wrote:
hey guys
To taker howzit goin.
Back to top Go down
SakuraHaruno90

SakuraHaruno90

Location : Ruleing over Duel Academy with my husband Jaden Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Beepadeepaderp   Beepadeepaderp - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 6:57 pm

Hey everyone
Back to top Go down
https://s1271.photobucket.com/albums/jj626/SakuraHaruno90/?src=wa
Titanium Titan

Titanium Titan

PostSubject: Re: Beepadeepaderp   Beepadeepaderp - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 7:20 pm

SakuraHaruno90 wrote:
Hey everyone
Hey there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beepadeepaderp   Beepadeepaderp - Page 24 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Beepadeepaderp
Page 24 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next